Views: 2144|Replies: 5

evidence in plain view [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-5 12:28:31 |Display all floors
Nathan Platt, a Pennsylvania attorney practicing technology law, says these location tools raise several issues when used in a corporate setting. Location information could be used to determine when an employee visits a doctor, which would be a violation of HIPAA regulations. And location information might be abused, say, in the case of managers repeatedly tracking employees into the snack area or fitness center as part of an effort to negatively impact that employee's annual evaluation. Finally, Platt says, the notion of "evidence in plain view" might be changed, since, by yielding information about your location, you might be expanding the court's definition of what you have placed in plain view. This is an important consideration under Fourth Amendment search and seizure rules.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 12:40:20 |Display all floors
摆在面前的证据

somehow I dont think this is the best definition for it. I know its meaning in English, but I just cant find a better translation for it

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2007-4-5 12:47:22 |Display all floors
这是行话,需要懂法律的人来解答。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 13:43:24 |Display all floors
顶一下

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 14:39:32 |Display all floors
明显/显眼的证据?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 16:02:31 |Display all floors
显而易见的证据/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.