Author: desperado123

Shanghai, or Hongkong which one would be the financial center of China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-25 10:52:29 |Display all floors

Reply #28 mjackson321's post

In the future.......

Look at Switzerland for inspiration!

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 11:23:15 |Display all floors
but i can't see any comparability between Tibet, Xinjiang and Germany, France . cause the former two regions surround Sichuan , and the latter two  clip Switzerland from east to west . and besides the most of financial centers are coastal cities and Sichuan is far away from seas  .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 11:49:51 |Display all floors

Reply #30 mjackson321's post

So you need an AIRPORT......

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 11:52:52 |Display all floors

You need massive investment in military orientated projects...

....and many Rich Resource tapping projects in Tibet, Gangsu, Heilongjiang, Central Asia and can find REFUGE and RELAXATION for the RICH RESOURCE EXTRACTORS from that region!

Maybe getting a TAX FREE STATUS for banking could help.

and Investment opportunity, HIGH CLASS EDUCATION for kids of RICH PARENTS in the hinterland of Chengdu!

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 11:53:59 |Display all floors

Look at USA, how they made California and Washington state rich..

....they transfer military procurement especially aerospace to those states!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 15:13:15 |Display all floors

Clifornia and Washington are coastal city or next to ocean

maybe you are right , but one thing i should point out that California is a coastal city and Washington is next to the Atlantic , besides it 's the capital city of United states ,right ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-25 15:39:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-4-25 17:13
maybe you are right , but one thing i should point out that California is a coastal city and Washington is next to the Atlantic , besides it 's the capital city of United states ,right ?

California is a state, on the Pacific Ocean.
Washington is a state north of California also on the Pacific coast. Its largest city is Seattle (I think) which is where Boeing makes its planes.

Washington DC is the capital city of the USA, and it is on the east coast, near the Atlantic.

Don't confuse Washington (state) with Washington DC.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.