Author: desperado123

Shanghai, or Hongkong which one would be the financial center of China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-13 17:21:01 |Display all floors
Here authoritative analysis from experts
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/opinion/liang_hongfu.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 10:37:30 |Display all floors

China has more financial centers. in fact ,there is no center.

i believe shanghai's development depends on  in a certain extent central government, and HK will  be slow in her development like her film industry.
but China has more financial centers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 13:40:43 |Display all floors

Reply #16 zhulinhua's post

Yup.....china will clampdown on Hong Kong's film industry and some of its freedom....after 50 years!

then Hong Kong will only be one of the numerous cities in China!

So, the VIRTUAL link is important for the Hong Kong city in the future!
the link to the products, services of the advanced post modern state!

Hong Kong people must "take full advantage" of being "FAR AWAY from the Emperor" to take care of their own city!

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 13:42:39 |Display all floors

The DVD piracy in China....

.....helped to cause the demise in the "movie industry" in Hong Kong.

And many of HOng Kong movie "stars" are being absorbed by the "mainland film studio"......

Green Dragon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 13:59:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2007-4-16 13:40
Yup.....china will clampdown on Hong Kong's film industry and some of its freedom....after 50 years!

i don't know if you have ever seen the films recently made by hongkong . if you have , you would not say the depression of hongkong ficks was caused by Mainland clampdown . I used to be fond of hongkong movies very much ,but now ------- i am sick of  hongkong's  movies .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 14:10:12 |Display all floors

Reply #19 desperado123's post

what to do.......national solidarity....monolithic policies.......piracy of movie in Malaya, China is "killing the Hong Kong movie industry", worse needing to do "national service".....

Hong Kong's only salvation....it's diaspora in the British Club, USA and European Union!

Chengdu supercenter is secured with "military procurement"......
Shanghai supercenter is secured due to "link to those in power".....and a mess of mostly Amerikan/European entreprises using cheap chinese workers.
Hong Kong and Guangzhou are mostly indigeneous business and their link in marketing and "away from the emperor" is their sole salvation...

Beijin-Tianjin is almost assured as the Central government controls all the HUGE state enterprises and is near Japan and Korea!

I am just being practical and a realist!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-16 14:11:57 |Display all floors

Mr. Desparadoes....

.....Fujien, those city along the Yangtze would only be like the cities similar to the "Great lakes of USA"....

Hong Kong and Pearl River Delta needs to become a post modern centre!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.