Author: copchen

寂静的我独坐在寂静的夜 C-E [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-5 08:18:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dreamland at 2007-4-4 23:35
Sitting alone in the night that was just as quiet as me,  until those pictures of the past came to me without a notice, tear would well up in the eyes, and even overflow when I hold up the pen. Bey ...

I appreciate dreamland's translation. It's wonderful!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 11:06:48 |Display all floors
寂静的我独坐在寂静的夜,那些生活的影子便不期而至,眼窝里就会涌出泪水,提笔则更是泪流不止,毫无办法,已成疾。
On those lonesome nights, seated still and alone, overwhelmed by the shadow of the past, I wept my bitter tears. More so when I grabbed my pen. How could I stop it? It had ubsided into an inveterate disease.
If winter comes, can spring be frozen ahead?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 11:12:11 |Display all floors
Whenever I sat alone in the silent night, the shadows of that other life would catch up with me and feel my eyes with tears,

working on the last part

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 14:29:17 |Display all floors
Sitting quietly in the silent night,I couldn’t help weeping,coz shadows of life are always coming to my mind.Especially when I take up my pen,my eyes welled tears of sorrow,and i have no other choice.it has become a sickness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 17:00:30 |Display all floors

suggestion

虽然散文类的东西对于文法方面抠的不是很死,但是如果有条件的话我觉得还是尽量去避免语法上的瑕疵。楼主的“Sitting silently in silent nights"之后跟主语"shadows "似乎有点不应该,也看不出这样写的必要,用一句“In a silent/tranquil night I sit quietly/silently”就能够化解。有点鸡蛋里头挑骨头的嫌疑,见笑了。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 17:06:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by waxman at 2007-4-5 17:00
虽然散文类的东西对于文法方面抠的不是很死,但是如果有条件的话我觉得还是尽量去避免语法上的瑕疵。楼主的“Sitting silently in silent nights"之后跟主语"shadows "似乎有点不应该,也看不出这 ...

对对对!这语法上错了!成了shadows在那sitting了。

多谢指出!

仔细看了一下,其实上面 rovi297 已指出了此错误,我没有注意到。一并感谢!

[ Last edited by copchen at 2007-4-5 05:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.