Author: changzhou007

How often do you exercise per week? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-4 17:56:02 |Display all floors

depends on air pollution level

carrying 2 litres water to walk up hill
weight bearing exercises are good for the bone and cardiovascular.
4 to 7 times a week if the air quality is not too bad
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 20:03:54 |Display all floors

Exercises~~~~

I can't put up with a day without any excercise. Just stand up there for sometime other than sit in front of the computer makes me feel good.
I do more than that. Walking for 20+ minutes everyday at least once is guaranteed. Some streching excersices, or sit-ups, Yoga.....something like that everyday. When eating too much, I run before going to bed.
Excercise ensures me of a good mood and a energetic body. It"s one most effective way of lowering stress level.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 20:10:45 |Display all floors
nothing, just sleeping in bed!
and i am fatter and fatter!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 21:11:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-4-4 10:24
and ...

What kind of exercise do you do usually?
-- walking, jogging, hiking, swimming, playing team sport (soccer, volleyball), doing aerobic dance, working out at the gym ...

What are t ...

More and more people enjoy hiking in weekend, and i am glad to be one of them, i hope i can go hiking once a week,but sometimes it is canceled because of working on Saturday morning
It is really healthy exercise, especially in springtime--the fresh air,the beautiful flower,and the green field,when you are approaching the nature, you forget work,business, and anything bored.

We dont have time go walking,jogging,swimming,.... but we have time to earn much money, we pay less attention to our health, so maybe one day we will have to pay for double.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 21:47:14 |Display all floors
whenever i go, i walk fast!!!  it saves my time and my life as well.
jogging which you can do anytime and anywhere is the best way to keep fit.
when you are jogging, you are breathing more oxygen which could contribute to your mental healthy and physical healthy.
jogging which can be easily kept as a habbit  is also very economical.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 22:38:58 |Display all floors
I walk really really fast every morning, finish 15 minutes's walk in 5 when the bell is about to ring and teacher's about to shut the door.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 05:54:05 |Display all floors
i usually run 5 miles(close to 7 km I think, could be wrong) every Mon, Tue, Wed and Thursday at 6 in the morning, usually finish in about 30 minutes.

follow closely by 100 push ups and 150 sits ups.

The afternoons are different though

Monday is pretty much upper body workout: bicep curls, bench press (can do 180 lbs), chin ups

Tuesday is core workout: alot of different kind of sit-ups, also work on my backs.

Wednesday is  for lower body workouts.

Thursday is mainly for cardio (jogging, cycling)

Saturday is for Tae Kwon Do and boxing.

advantage: all the ladies loves me.   feel alot more confidence since my muscles can put alot of other men to shame

[ Last edited by jonnyd at 2007-4-5 05:55 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.