Author: mailmail

what will be the best negotiation tactic [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-6 06:52:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mailmail at 2007-4-4 08:54
if you want to sale your products to a company from western country, how you will made your first email to your custumer to begin a negotiation about your products saling.

please help me and giv ...

I dont think it is an effective tactic during the beginning of the business,you sent many emails to the potential clients,but hardly got reply,because nobody only believe what you said online.
I suggest you attend Canton Fair or overseas fair, show the customers your products in person,it is more directly and more competitive. If they are interested in your products and offer, they will email you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 08:51:05 |Display all floors
one of the most effective tactics you can employ in entering a new market is to locate a powerful local agent that has wide connections with the local market, and is able to influence relevant departments of governmental organizations to such an extent that the deal be greased at the time when some kind of approval is sought...!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 15:10:40 |Display all floors

what about the second email to those customers who never reply my first email

what about the second email to those customers who never reply my first email

can you give me some advice or good sentences i can use to make them intrested with my selling of  products

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 20:51:15 |Display all floors

Reply #5 cyberspook's post

you are absolutely joking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 20:55:24 |Display all floors
I am absolutely not joking :)

[ Last edited by cyberspook at 2007-4-14 01:01 PM ]
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 21:08:24 |Display all floors
really,can you tell me more?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-13 21:25:37 |Display all floors

many things to do before the negotiations

sale via internet is very common way this days, for retail and wholesale.

my advice to you, first make nice, informing, easy to use website.
then you start by put up your website in Google because it’s much better if the client contact you the you contacts him..

in all your emails, doesn’t matter if the client find you or you find him you must start by understand his needs, if you don’t know what he needs you can’t sell to him.

to make him tell you what you need , you need to start a relationship, its take time and not easy.

and the most important thing for sales person. be ready to hear NO, because as much NO you hear, you have better chance to get YES!.

GOOD LUCK

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.