Author: workout

什么叫“软环境”? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-3 13:06:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by workout at 2007-4-3 09:50
"They will also look at the city's soft environment, which is generally measured by such criteria as geographic location, industry intensity, natural and human resources, government ...

I agree with you JL, about the concept being a valid one.

However I think the usual internationally used term "business environment" suffices. The adjective 'soft' seems to me to be superfluous.

I would imagine that "Shenzen's business climate" Or "Shenzen's Business envioronment"  would do as well as "soft environment" since these two include all the components referred to.

I also see Workouts point - if you include geographical location, natural resources......there is very little that is left out!!  

Anyway, this is little more than an academic discussion, I guess, since words and pharases have a life of their own.

Permit me to compliment you on your incisive and precise contributions on the board!!

Regards

[ Last edited by waibeijing at 2007-4-3 01:09 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2007-4-3 22:45:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by waibeijing at 2007-4-3 12:06 AM

Anyway, this is little more than an academic discussion, I guess, since words and pharases have a life of their own.

So true.  And they sometimes proliferate too wildly.

Thank you for your kind remarks.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.