Author: iamlost

What kinds of man/woman attract you most? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-3 23:39:16 |Display all floors
attractive vs. attracted to

does anyone find someone attractive without being attracted to them? or be attracted to them even though you don't think they are attractive (in whatever sense)?

for example, how do you distinguish the attraction you have between a close friend  and someone you have more stronger emotions?
"It ain't no thang but a chicken wing."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 06:22:30 |Display all floors
It's hard to define the word attraction. I think it's the complete picture: looks, character, etc combined. Looks can be called physical attraction. So one can be attracted physically to someone, without really finding that person attractive.

If you find a person attractive then you'd probably want to date with her. But there are lots of physically attractive girls I would never want to date

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 13:25:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-4-3 16:30

blue eyes,
high nose
wisdom
humorous,
etc,
tender,
care,
responsible.

Ha Belly - now i know u looking for whites only!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 16:56:17 |Display all floors
if she did not come into my dream once a season ,  she will be whose due .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 20:36:23 |Display all floors

Today

I almost wasted the whole day watching people, in the streets, shopping malls, starbucks.....Foreigners, especially white young men, are generally good-looking. Sometimes I have no idea how to tell if they are handsome or not, cuz their facial features are almost the same.
Well, as to women, I find it quite different. Some are just as pretty and elegant as models on fashion magzines, while others are so ordinary. And the beauty of those nice women is various......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.