Author: iamlost

What kinds of man/woman attract you most? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-3 19:34:51 |Display all floors

Reply #8 greendragon's post

who is Janice?  the sexy girl in the 13th esipode of SUVIVOR?

what do mean by this ?

[ Last edited by havesomefun at 2007-4-3 07:36 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 19:38:07 |Display all floors

Reply #1 iamlost's post

looking for someone who can make me palm wet, heart beat and soul inspired. that's all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 21:02:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2007-4-2 21:37
Appearance, temper, character, a certain motion, the way he/she laugh.........whatever, you want to share with us??

I go first. I like the guy wearing a pair of sliver-rimmed glasses(even thou ...

The guy you have mentioned is so perfect... But, in our daily life, it is unrealistic...

I am a man.. I like the mature woman, not the beauty..Of course, it is my feeling..I think that the mature woman is more suitable to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 21:16:08 |Display all floors
I'm attracted to women who are interested in science and society, who have their own opinion and like to learn new things. Women who are only interested in material things are not attractive to me, even if they're very good looking. And every man needs love and respect, so that's very important as well. If a woman behaves arrogantly then it's like a cold shower to me, the attraction is gone. Ofcourse good looks are nice, but a good looking woman without a good character is like an empty shell. Like a candy made of plastic, like a car without an engine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 21:22:20 |Display all floors
Sexy women, of course.

The appearance, look and proportional figure.  What else?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 22:11:52 |Display all floors

hormone is the key

attraction doesn't mean spending the rest life with sb,you know.
To be frankly,I will naturely attacted by the beautiful women with wonderful breasts which is my favourite part of women.
Be a rich man !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 23:22:54 |Display all floors

well.of couse, appearance is not that important

I don't need my partner to be overwhelmingly handsome. or not necessarily handsome at all.
That wearing-glasses-and-short-hair guy is someone I tend to notice.
Above all, I think the inner character is of more attraction.

BTW, how far apart is the ideal lover in your dreams from the one in reality?? Don't tell me they are the same one~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.