Author: canada_man

I've been called many things before......... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-5 11:42:49 |Display all floors
no comment... but i think this post might offend some religious people... i, myself does not have a religion, but my mom is super religious and shes a buddhist. i am sure she'd get pretty pissed off if she sees this post. and i am sure other religous people will too. personally, i think this thread should be ban due to the obvious reason, attack on religion.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 06:53:56 |Display all floors
yeah.....religious ppl like that caringhk..lol....he might like it...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 08:38:32 |Display all floors
With that kind smile on Giant Budda 's face, you'll never get as hard as you're expected to be...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-7 18:54:47 |Display all floors

Nope...not offended. Sinfulangel....hmmmmm...

Nope I am not offended because I am the worst of the worst and the baddest of the bad, therefore, nothing can offend me. Thanks for your concern.

Sinful Angel? I thought of changing my name to Honest_ Devil, then we would be opposite and opposites attract. I think you are the "hottest" on the internet. My mouse is "on fire" for you. For now, I stay as Canada_Man. Are you cool with this?

No offense to the religious fanatics. I'm talking about "Budda" the man, not Budda in the religious sense. Question? "What did Budda have on his "dashboard"?
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-7 22:03:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by o_ostolen at 2007-4-5 09:51
I was thinking something even worse... that Buddha was inside you? sorry!

Wor.. you hv deeper image...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 02:21:48 |Display all floors

Actually

I do not think Budda has a car.
I think Budda rides a Harley. He could pass for a biker anyday. What do you think?
By the way, there are some good bikers to.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.