Views: 2637|Replies: 12

I've been called many things before......... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-2 16:59:35 |Display all floors
First, please look at the photo below.
Your honest opinion is more than welcome. Do you see me as a Giant Budda penis or as just a Canada_Man. The Deep Question? What should I be? Budda penis or Canada_Man? This will be my destiny. Only you can decide for me. I will respect your opinion. Oh yes.....I do have a very hard body.......
Giant Budda and Yours Truly_Budda Penis.jpg
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 21:14:31 |Display all floors

that's the strangest question I've heard in my life

I don't know... that's quite a smile on that Buddha! You're either a really good buddha-penis or a really good guy-who-touches-buddha's penis. Either way, Buddha is happy, and that's all that matters.

Now I wonder how many other people stood in that spot for a photo.... I hope you're not jealous that Buddha has had other penises before you.... isn't there a comic song about a detachable penis?
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 21:24:29 |Display all floors
do you think you are big enough to be the penis of the buddha!
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 23:00:43 |Display all floors
I wasn't intended alright...it was just a thought and I didn't speak it out! sorry if this offends you...or offends Buddha....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 17:28:05 |Display all floors
so,are you going to change your name?
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 19:57:28 |Display all floors
ur white...but buddha is not white...if ur the penis..then the buddha must have had his suntan done really unprofessional........????
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 09:51:10 |Display all floors
I was thinking something even worse... that Buddha was inside you? sorry!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.