Author: papayadan

Chinese Canadian looking for Chinese culture exchange [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-9 10:25:26 |Display all floors
u mean u always come to Shandong?
Have been come to Beijing of china?so.. what do u think about difference between the Shandong and Beijing people?
China Panda Homestay, Live Help, Welcome to BeiJing,china

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 12:19:38 |Display all floors
General speaking, People from north China are straightness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 13:06:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fresh_air at 2007-4-9 12:19
General speaking, People from north China are straightness.

absolutely right ,but it's not common in any case!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 14:10:56 |Display all floors
Shangdong people are straightforeward and they would like to persuad guests or friends to drink more wine (Chinese baijiu). They like sweet potato and steamed buns. Well, that's all I know! Hopefully it will be some help for you !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-12 14:11:36 |Display all floors
Shangdong people are straightforeward and they would like to persuad guests or friends to drink more wine (Chinese baijiu). They like sweet potato and steamed buns. Well, that's all I know! Hopefully it will be some help for you !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-14 14:22:37 |Display all floors

nice get you

hi   iam a postgraduate students  have been to many place of the china    maybe we can communite each other  would you to email to me fengzi198001@yahoo.com  then have my phone number and........  want to bu you gooooood friends
waitting  for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-14 14:51:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by papayadan at 2007-4-2 13:23
Hey everybody, as stated above, I'm a Chinese Canadian looking for friends to chat with and to understand China a bit more. I go to China quite often but I seem to have trouble understanding some o ...

if you ever meet any more Shangdong people, please tell them for me that "STEAM BUNS WITHOUT ANY SUGAR taste kinda strange"   and i don't care even if those kinds of bun suppose to be eaten with rice soup!

[ Last edited by bubbletea at 2007-4-14 02:52 PM ]
without WOMEN, there wouldn't be ANY men

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.