Views: 4869|Replies: 14

Chinese Canadian looking for Chinese culture exchange [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-2 13:23:53 |Display all floors
Hey everybody, as stated above, I'm a Chinese Canadian looking for friends to chat with and to understand China a bit more. I go to China quite often but I seem to have trouble understanding some of the Chinese mentality, especially that of Shandong people. Anyways, if you're looking to chat in English or you have an opinion about the different personalities of people in different areas, post a reply... (stereotypes welcome...)

Thanks a million...
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 13:50:26 |Display all floors
sorry can't help you much on finding out more about Shangdong people, because all i know about them is that they love steam buns! >_<
without WOMEN, there wouldn't be ANY men

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 13:39:13 |Display all floors
hello.

I just came to work in beijing not long before from shandong.

I can speak both chinese and english, and I know much about what you said above.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 13:52:39 |Display all floors
actually u can meet lots of chinese in Canada that moved to the country not long ago and knows a lot about China..., what don't u try to find some of them and consult with them face to face?lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 20:38:35 |Display all floors
cctv9 is good TV program for you
Be a rich man !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 02:28:07 |Display all floors

Most Chinese in Canada are from Hng Kong

re: john you

Chinese from mainland china are still kinda hard to find.... and they seem to be quite private about most things.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 06:09:44 |Display all floors
then you should take a trip to chinatown, new york, usa. =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.