Author: fluffy

Are you in love today? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-8 14:13:54 |Display all floors
wow I even managed to read all of that in one breath :) it's just lucky I can breath through my ears :) don't wait too long freaky as you know there is a time limit between being friends or lovers , wait too long and you could be relegated to the " Friend Zone " and you know there's no way out , send him a bunch of panzies :) and see who he asks first if they sent them , he will allways ask the person he is interested in first :) just a little trick I picked up from stalkers anon :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 14:51:16 |Display all floors
I'm not going to send him pansies, you pansy! I am going out very shortly, and on my way home I am going to the place he sometimes is to ask the person who's ALWAYS there when the other guy will be there, and I'll go back at that day/time.

Damn! Why haven't I been studying chinese better all this time!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 15:06:22 |Display all floors
is this one of those girly things where you ask this other guy about when this other guy will be in next secretly hoping that the first other guy tells the second other guy that this western sheila was asking about him , or would you be hoping that the first other guy says nothing to the second other guy so you can ambush him with the lift and flick :) I just realised you did not say the other guy was an other guy doh , it could be another girl :) in which case you could ask the other girl about the other guy knowing that she will definately blab to the other guy and let him know you are interested or the other guy who is now another girl could fancy him herself which means she may tell him that some crazy jersey girl has been stalking him asking her all about him , I think the easiest solution is to ask him out before I get writers cramp :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 15:20:45 |Display all floors
I already did that first part, the "when will he be in next" thing. I assumed he told the guy I was looking for him, but maybe not, I don't know if they're like that. I went back when he'd be there but the timing was not good and I almost missed him. Just caught a quick sentence or two and I had to leave. I have to aim better and try again I think. I always did like archery.....
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 17:23:41 |Display all floors

Its 6.50pm Friday night AND HE HASNT CALLED YET

*%*($*& so too late Im going out by myself then...you know when this kind of &^#$* happens its not worth even having a boyfriend...especialy while you are on PMT

"I will email or ring for  tomorrow night"

FLUFFY NEVER GETS STOOD UP...I dont care if his house is burning down...

Why didnt I remember!!!!!!!!!! Never take dates after WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!! &^%#&* so many things to remember..

;'( ;'(
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 17:54:35 |Display all floors

no

Originally posted by fluffy at 2007-4-2 12:35
    Anyone...? Anyone....?

No, I'm not.
* Meteor Garden *

Ice cream season~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-20 22:13:35 |Display all floors

Oh a photo shoot for his new website...

I should have known....sigh...well no Im not coming over now you can wait....
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.