Author: fluffy

Are you in love today? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-6 10:51:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-4-6 06:37
after dozen of relationships & one divorced...just forget whoever comes along, and i don't think i have anything left for myself either!  now, i consider myself the IRONMAN of love & nothin ...

Dont talk like that!

*slap*

get ahold of yourself man!

Attitude does matter.

IF you get into a relationship believing it will fail, than it will fail.

But if just give it a chance, than it will blossom into something wonderful.

Learn from your failures, dont dwell on it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 15:23:16 |Display all floors
i love my father,mother,my young sister,grandpa,grandma ect.
.....deeply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 23:39:47 |Display all floors
Darnit, I can't change my answer! It's different now!!! No fair!
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-7 19:15:51 |Display all floors
perhaps my love can be found in the furture.at least I have not  now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 02:26:07 |Display all floors
Oh I'm so confused!!! WHy did you have to ask such a complicated question???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 11:09:00 |Display all floors
So, Freaky, the plot thickens.   The answer changes and gets complicated in 3 days.  Hope the complication is a good one.

I will admit that the question really is complicated and can be hard to answer in just one of Fluffy's options.

[ Last edited by diogenes at 2007-4-7 10:10 PM ]
A cynic is a dissapointed idealist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 13:48:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diogenes at 2007-4-8 11:09
So, Freaky, the plot thickens.   The answer changes and gets complicated in 3 days.  Hope the complication is a good one.

I don't know.
I don't know what it is!
Well, I do know it's not love; I'm talking about a person I just met. I'd love to blurt out my preteen giddy details, but it ain't gonna happen here for the whole world. It's at that totally unstable "i wonder how interested he is in return, should I bother, i want to, but i don't want to be too forward, maybe he already has the idea and isn't interested and another attempt would make me look dumb & desperate and put him in an awkward position, or maybe he's still clueless like some guys say they usually are and I should be more bold because he really might like me but is a little wary of how to approach me because I'm a foreigner, I mean he did look at me a lot and made an attempt to talk to me (though it was very small), or maybe he's even married for all i know, or maybe I shouldn't bother because i know it would most likely just be a short term thing and i wouldn't end up marrying him or anything, so...." stage.

----! Don't tell anyone!! I can't believe you made me blurt it all out after all!!!

(I didn't really type a curseword, I thought of it and just typed the slashes directly, what kind of a girl do you think I am?)

(or maybe he *was* interested in me but after he talked to me that small bit he decided he wasn't interested after all? I forget how all this stuff works. I'm confused. Remember up there where I said I was confused? Don't you wish you just left it at that?)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.