Author: voice_cd

Urban Life or Rural Life? Which do you prefer?  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-5 19:00:04 |Display all floors
The rural life is which I prefer to,but only living.
I have lived and studied in the city for 23 years,with the more growing,I feel more pressure there are.
So I chose working  in urban area while living in rural area.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 08:17:19 |Display all floors
I like urban life,  big city and bright light.

I like rural life, charming and tranquil.:)

I’d like to vote for both.

What about living in the city in weekdays and in the village at  weekend?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 10:34:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lotus_flower at 2007-4-5 18:13

:)Sometimes I feel so as well......
It's really hard to get fresh air in a high building, especially in a room packed with people......

Go try looking around in the building to see when there is openings for fresh air to come in. I prefer to go to some mountain hotels where i keep the windows opened!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 16:46:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-4-6 10:34

Go try looking around in the building to see when there is openings for fresh air to come in. I prefer to go to some mountain hotels where i keep the windows opened!!!

Thanks for your reasonable advice.:)
Living in the mountain hotels is really pleasant and comfortable, hearing the winds blowing from the mountain. Only imagining that situation can bring you pleasure. And I also like the sea view.
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 16:54:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lotus_flower at 2007-4-6 16:46

Thanks for your reasonable advice.:)
Living in the mountain hotels is really pleasant and comfortable, hearing the winds blowing from the mountain. Only imagining that situation can bring you  ...

wow, i see u know what to look for!!!

btw, u can come to see me for sea-river-views as i live by the sea!!!

can hear sound of the waves.....

p/s : i told some men from Henan to take home some sea-shells
after giving them some envelopes to pack thme!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 17:20:03 |Display all floors

Survey result: Urban life or rural life

Thank you for your participation. Altogether there were 28 members voted for the survey. Here are some comments.

living and working in urban area:
heysong 2007-4-2 19:13: it would be perfect living in urban area without pressure, that is what i am pursuing.

admchengho 2007-4-3 09:37: I prefer to live and work in urban area - the cities. But occasionally, I'd retreat or go holiday in rural areas. The youths should flock to urban areas. The benefits of doing so are:
- able learn more in places where ideas flourished.
- better exposure to competitive environment
- contribute more to the society and nation.
- suits their energetic lifestyle.
In the end, I'd retire into the rural areas to lead a peaceful life.

iamlost  2007-4-3 23:46:I figure if there is no more pressure, living in a properous city is not the least a bad thing. There can be fresh air, healthy food, niceenvironment as well.( rural areas are no longer that pure....) We don't see it now because we are under such great stress and have so little time that chances of enjoying all of them are slipping off  our fingers every minute and second...so after we retire, we change our living pattern to relax and enjoy evryday's sunshine, we unload the weight imposed on our shoulders for several decades and live our lives free from burden, just ln the cozy modernized city.

atfield 2007-4-4 11:29:I prefer living and working in urban area all the time. Sometimes you know, it is inconvenient to buy the things you want in rural area as in urban area. And I am used to enjoying the life in cities, although there is less noise in rural area and the fresh air.

lotus_flower 2007-4-4 21:52:I like the life in the big city, though sometimes looking at the tall buildings make me cannot breathe. The countryside is too quiet to afford for me.

Living and working in rural area:

yangdawei 2007-4-3 09:38:living and working in rural area

jackyou 2007-4-3 15:52:i choose to live and work in rural area,in my mind,there are supermarket,hospital,restaurant,park,.....it is enough for your daily life.but,i admit there may not have enough shops.but the public transportation is great,you can easily go to the city by bus.however,i think the fresh air,less people relatively,less noise....will make you live comfortable in rural area.

backbone 2007-4-3 22:44:i come from countryside,i love rural life very much, the persons of our hometown are friendly, and i love my hometown very much, if i could i will go back, working  there and can see my parents every day~it's so wonderful`~

afri_simba 2007-4-4 05:33:living and working in rural area

working in urban area while living in rural area:

Greedragon 2007-4-2 13:18: Earn Urban income and use the money to build a HUGE HOME in the countryside. maybe a swimming pool....Buy a 4 WD, hire far away youth to run the farm, while working in the office in a nearby urban city, earning thousands of Rmb. rent a room in the city, and go home in weekend by train.

desperado123 2007-4-2 13:51: It seems like a good idea to work in urban zone and rest in rural area! The income you earn in city can afford a luxury life in countryside. How could that feeling be!

thunderbird 2007-4-4 22:50:I enjoy living in the rural area and working in the urban jungle!

zjuliting 2007-4-5 18:09:Work in urban area , live in rural area!

nuaastar 2007-4-5 19:00:The rural life is which I prefer to, but only living. I have lived and studied in the city for 23 years, with the more growing, I feel more pressure there are. So I chose working in urban area while living in rural area.

changzhou007 2007-4-6 08:17:I like urban life, big city and bright light. I like rural life, charming and tranquil. I’d like to vote for both. What about living in the city in weekdays and in the village at weekend?

only want to live in rural area after retirement:
xcbfreedom 2007-4-3 20:40:i want living and working in urban area during my  early career ,but in rural area after retirement.
survey result.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.