Author: voice_cd

Urban Life or Rural Life? Which do you prefer?  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-3 15:17:40 |Display all floors
Well, it is not so sure for every coin has its two sides. As young people, they would prefer living in urban areas for its convenience and luxurious life style. However, thinking about the intense stress and competition, isn't it a good idea to live in rural in peace and harmony?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 15:52:25 |Display all floors
i choose to live and work in rural area,in my mind,there are supermarket,hospital,restaurant,park,.....it is enough for your daily life.but,i admit there may not have enough shops.but the public transportation is great,you can easily
go to the city by bus.however,i think the fresh air,less people relatively,less noise....will make you live comfortable
in rural area.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 20:40:33 |Display all floors
i want living and working in urban area during my  early career ,but in rural area after retirement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 22:44:33 |Display all floors

i prefer rural life

i come from countryside,i love rural life very much,the persons of our hometown are friendly,and i love my hometown very much,if i could i will go back,working  
there and can see my parents every day~it's so wonderful`~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 23:46:55 |Display all floors

I wrongly voted...

I used to hold the opinion that after retirement, I would go live in a small&peaceful cottage in rural area. There is fresh air, nice environment, healthy food......and so many other natural resources that ensure me of a contented and mild old age. However, now I guess I can't stick to that no more, cuz it's hard for me to deny the fact that I am already drawn into living in urban area for its better facilities and living conditions. I figure if there is no more pressure, living in a properous city is not the least a bad thing. There can be fresh air, healthy food, nice environment as well.( rural areas are no longer that pure....) We don't see it now because we are under such great stress and have so little time that chances of enjoying all of them are slipping off  our fingers every minute and second...so after we retire, we change our living pattern to relax and enjoy evryday's sunshine, we unload the weight imposed on our shoulders for several decades and live our lives free from burden, just ln the cozy modernized city.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 05:33:18 |Display all floors

Voted!

"living and working in rural area"

I have a gene to be a farmer...I mean it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 11:29:31 |Display all floors
I prefer living and working in urban area all the time.

Sometimes you know, it is inconvenient to buy the things you want in rural area as in urban area. And I am used to enjoying the life in cities, although there is less noise in rural area and the fresh air.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.