Author: janezhang88

Why do men hate shopping? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-1 10:38:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-4-1 10:19
for me, it depends on what i shop. i could shop for like 2-5hours in an electronics store and like 2mins in a clothing store or others. basically, it depends on your interests.

Yes,you are right. most men are less interested in clothing shopping, each time when his wife askes him accompany, they are always surprised in same question: "our wardrobe has been filled with your clothes, why do you want aother shopping?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 10:50:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2007-4-1 10:38

Yes,you are right. most men are less interested in clothing shopping, each time when his wife askes him accompany, they are always surprised in same question: "our wardrobe has been filled w ...

DIDN'T someone once use the LINE "GIRL'S wardrobe is ALWAYS MISSING one PIECE of clothing in order  for it to be complete???
without WOMEN, there wouldn't be ANY men

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 11:03:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2007-3-31 17:34
Because they are not allowed smoking inside shop?
or they cant endure women's hesitation,comparison?
women, strolling from one shop to another,never feel tired, in their mind,the best one always  ...

Men are hunters...they spot...they zoom in...and they attack (capture)...They are goal orientated predators. Observe their (men) shopping behaviors...they don't hate shopping...they just shop differently (from women)!...they have a list...they go...they hunt...and they capture...once they captured, they take their prize home immediately for consumption....hahahahaha....and that is how men shop!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 11:13:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-4-1 11:03

Men are hunters...they spot...they zoom in...and they attack (capture)...They are goal orientated predators. Observe their (men) shopping behaviors...they don't hate shopping...they just shop d ...

EEerrrrrrrrrrr...... Sounds MORE like how guys get laid. hahahahaa..... THEY see (observe) a cute girl, they start  (attack) with the stupid excuse to meet her, and then invitation (capture), after dinner leads her (prey) back to home, then the CONSUMPTION. hahahahaa.......*fall OFF chair laughing like crazy*
HEY, that's how MEN thinks, they go by their ANIMAL URGES! hehehe...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 11:32:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-4-1 11:03

Men are hunters...they spot...they zoom in...and they attack (capture)...They are goal orientated predators. Observe their (men) shopping behaviors...they don't hate shopping...they just shop d ...

They dont care the process but result, so they go shopping as quickly as they can.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 14:50:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2007-4-1 14:43

How dfo you know that "men hate shopping"?

Give them the pleasure of carrying your purse, and they will gladly shop until they drop - or your purse runs out of cash!

Haahahahaa...... that might be only true to men (that are jerks), wouldn't it???
it sounds like they are the gold digger (which switch roll for once)
usually from what i seen, men don't like shopping that much because women spends too long looking through stuff, and can't decide on things, all these suppose to annoy them. (my bro told me that.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 16:31:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kossutin at 2007-3-31 18:29

I guess it would be weird if I go shopping with my male friends, though it is nice to go shopping mans stuff with my male friends, but definetily not clothes.
It is better to have woman with  ...

I am afraid I would be weird if I  go shopping with my male friends,such as my bf. Because I feel I am
afflict him when I looking aroud in a clothing shop with him sitting down or standing in the shop, and with
his appearance exhausted. Then I will feel uncomfortable and then have no interest in selecting stuff.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.