>>>http://www.foreignercn.com/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 21:34:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by imrita at 2007-3-31 18:37

no...i will feel tired very quickly!

Then you shopping very quickly......lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 21:53:22 |Display all floors
In fact,men dont hate shopping, maybe they just hate shopping with women, they generally tend to know what they want and go and get it, they dont like wasting time in selecting, they have an idea already of what they are looking for, and they are not as picky,impulsive as women when it comes to shopping.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 21:59:34 |Display all floors
i like shopping with my wife
lovemaking is the only  solution  between lovers who cannot express their love in  words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 10:19:30 |Display all floors
for me, it depends on what i shop. i could shop for like 2-5hours in an electronics store and like 2mins in a clothing store or others. basically, it depends on your interests.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 10:28:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-4-1 10:19
for me, it depends on what i shop. i could shop for like 2-5hours in an electronics store and like 2mins in a clothing store or others. basically, it depends on your interests.

SOOOOOooooo..... a guy thing! because my brother does the same, he can spend like 2 hours at an electronic store looking at those mini electrical cars w/ remote control, and then when i want to go in to a Gap store, he would keep telling me to go home.  .
Hehehehe.... *very EVIL SMILE*, heheheheee..... since he annoy me by hurrying me to go all the time, sometimes i take revenge by PURPOSELY go into VICTORIA SECRET shop!!!.... HE HATES that store, hahaha.... i am so evil, he can never stand being inside that store for more than 5 minutes, he always run off to the bookstore next door and pretend to be interested in books (I know he hates ALL books,)
GIRLS...., you ladies should try this method, it's VERY funny to watch a guy gets uncomfortable being inside a lingeries store!  hehehehe....
without WOMEN, there wouldn't be ANY men

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 10:36:08 |Display all floors
lol. i dont mind going there... i'd just stare at the girls working there. =D
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.