Author: janezhang88

Why do men hate shopping? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-31 19:13:46 |Display all floors
I like to go shopping sometimes for an hour or two, and that's it. Any longer and i am bored, bored, bored.

Also i can't do this every week as you're just looking at the same stuff on shelves and hangers each weekend, when you could be doing something relaxing or productive instead.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 19:24:29 |Display all floors

oh

Men hate shopping? Really? I didn't know that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 20:42:30 |Display all floors
i dont think they hate it...all the men i know...they love shopping...they buy a lot of clothes and shoes..blah blah...i think they are more like women.....and i laugh at them...say you guys are jsut like women..lol...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 20:53:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-3-31 14:42
i dont think they hate it...all the men i know...they love shopping...they buy a lot of clothes and shoes..blah blah...i think they are more like women.....and i laugh at them...say you guys are jsut like women..lol...

Hehe.. My friend told me about one gay couple she know. An she told they like shopping and decoration And by the way they are buying clothes to each other.
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 20:55:26 |Display all floors
well..my male friends are not gays..lol..they are straight males..and they shop a lot...esp one of them spends lots of money on designer clothes...its crazy.....

yeah....gays like shoppin..i can understand that..but my friends are not gay...and they shop like gays..lol..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 21:02:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-3-31 14:55
well..my male friends are not gays..lol..they are straight males..and they shop a lot...esp one of them spends lots of money on designer clothes...its crazy.....

yeah....gays like shoppin..i can understand that..but my friends are not gay...and they shop like gays..lol..

I didn't mean your friends are gays But anyway shopping is a lil' bit gayish. And I know some males who spend all their money to design clothes.

Can someone tell me why to buy very expensive design clothes if you can get better looking clothes a lot more cheaper? Is it somekind sign of your social status?
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 21:06:11 |Display all floors
hmm..i dont know...i shall ask him next time is ee him..lol..

bein a guy is much easier than gals....i hate shoppin..takes time and energy...and ltos of money.....

wish i can just go out naked...lol...tht will be handy...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.