Author: canchin

Ooooh! Saturday conspiracy theory thread! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-2 14:42:02 |Display all floors

Reply #21 canchin's post

I should also jump in before anyone tries to refute the statement above - some Canadians (hey, we're not all smart, after all, look how popular hockey is) went to the States and enlisted in the US Army because they wanted to get in on the murdering of innocent Vietnamese that had not done anything bad to Canada just as they had not done anything bad to America. But Canada as a nation never sent Canadians to Vietnam...at that time, we had a government that was actually separate from the American government, unlike today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 15:09:08 |Display all floors
hope such  thing wouldn't  happen !
Peace is what we looking for ,war is what we are trying to avoid

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 15:21:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by desperado123 at 2007-4-2 15:09
war is what we are trying to avoid

War is what most of the world would like to avoid, and most of the world does avoid it for the most part.

Unfortunately, those people that want war - say, the current regime in America - don't pay any attention to the rest of the world so it is better to prepare for the worst...or move to a country that doesn't have any oil or water.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 16:10:04 |Display all floors

Not quite a country

Originally posted by canchin at 2007-4-2 15:21

move to a country that doesn't have any oil or water...

but that is a good description of southern England

and one of the many reasons why I thought China is a better (certainly safer - apart from the motorcycle matter in Chengdu) place to live

how can any sane person pay almost 1,000 USD per year for tap water? Which gets cut off due to shortages and has cryptosporidia in it!

Especially when they do not actually live in the UK for most of the year

and when I was in the UK I spent most of that time explaining to banks, insurance companies, credit card companies, delivery men (who had tried to deliver things - usually replacements for defective new things - 10 months late), that not everyone conveniently sits resident in their official residences all year round just so they can be "resident" on their stupid computer records!

Water meters? I could never get them to come round and install one - those water companies are not stupid!

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 22:55:42 |Display all floors

Reply #25 pandamonium's post

I'm batting a thousand so far. The McMedia in America and England were again violating Iran Television's copyright by parading the British criminals all over their pseudo-news stations and the Iranians did as I said they would do and provided a counter to the doctored map of the border between Iran and Iraq used by the Pentagram over the weekend.

Now, just a few more to go.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 01:44:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-4-2 13:43
Do you think

Somewhere in deepest Iran

intelligence officers are studying US TV guides

looking for a night when there is nothing much on Fox

that will be the clue to the invasion date

Uh-oh panda...I'm now two out of three.

I think I should take back number three - the attack on the 6th - just in case somebody has been reading. What do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 15:37:10 |Display all floors
what  impresses me on this issue is America is an aggressive country

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.