Author: irishinuk

Sinocidal's ChouChou reviews CD Forum. Read it all. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-31 06:00:36 |Display all floors
"Idiot" - Seriously, are you capable of discussing with others without resorting to insults?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 06:03:19 |Display all floors
"He read my posts, obviously" - What makes you think you are so important that anyone is bound to be reading everything you write? Chances are pretty good that most people who read the Sinocidal post only read the links in the post itself, not necessarily this thread.

As far as the primary school-style cheap shot goes - well, that's pretty much a good way of admitting that you are unable to justify Chairman's baseless accusation.

[ Last edited by irishinuk at 2007-3-31 06:06 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 06:08:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 06:12:14 |Display all floors
"If he wrote about my posts then I assume he read em first and with trembling  fingers couldn't reply."

He didn't, silly, ChouChou did. Peking Duck and Sinocidal are *not owned and posted on by the same people*!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 06:13:38 |Display all floors
"is he gay.."

No he is not gay. In any case, that is not the topic of this thread. This is just one of Scareman's diversionary tactics as usual.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 06:18:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 06:34:37 |Display all floors
because you want to do the giving i bet

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.