Author: irishinuk

Sinocidal's ChouChou reviews CD Forum. Read it all. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-31 02:06:44 |Display all floors
To insult any group of Chinese is to insult all Chinese.

So does that mean that when you insult Chen Shui-bian and the DPP, you insult all Chinese?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 04:54:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by irishinuk at 2007-3-30 23:25
http://sinocidal.com/?p=174

Really, really funny. Chairman, Zglobal, and Changabula all get the Sinocidal treatment. Bravo, ChouChou!

Irish Joker:

I have only just read this post, @sshole!

If you put the IQs of all those neanderthals on sinocidal together you will only get an IQ less than mine!

Its nice that they have pointed to some of my posts! I read through everything they said, including the comments, and guess what, there was nothing there. It was not even witty! Those neanderthals couldn't come up with anything original! However, I give them credit for using insulting and racist language. It helps us proud Chinese to stand even taller.

What the hell can those neanderthals do about the Chinese Inventions and Discoveries? As time passes by we are being more and more vindicated and they are losing more and more control in the west. When they lose their jobs and their economies take a nosedive we will then laugh at the neanderthals!

I think that I will start a thread on Chinese Philosophy and Wisdom. This should help us to show how advanced the Chinese thought processes have been since time began.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 05:18:17 |Display all floors
Personally, I'm still waiting for Chairman to back up his allegation that Richard is a racist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 05:21:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by irishinuk at 2007-3-31 05:18
Personally, I'm still waiting for Chairman to back up his allegation that Richard is a racist.

Who the f*ck is duck?

Go and get him to give us a visit! I have not had the privilege to lock horns with him.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 05:27:25 |Display all floors
That was absolutely freaking hilarious. It's nice to get a little bit of affirmation from an outside viewer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 05:35:39 |Display all floors
Well, Chang, if you're that eager to torture poor Richard with your ad homenims, straw men and swearing, you can visit his website at http://www.pekingduck.org/ . Although I hesitate, doubting that he will ever forgive me for inflicting your idiocy on his website!

[ Last edited by irishinuk at 2007-3-31 05:37 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 05:40:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.