Author: irishinuk

Sinocidal's ChouChou reviews CD Forum. Read it all. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-8 12:06:24 |Display all floors
lonewolf1 wrote:

''@Fatdragon: Are you really implying that Chair--- is not boring as hell?  Or that this site needs a spineless douchebag like Chang to make it interesing?  Surely,many quality commenters wander here and have a look and decide to not even bother.''

Your words, not mine.

Being boring is not listed as a reason for banning. And being boring does not make you wrong. Being a social retard does not make you wrong even if most civilised people will have learned to disregard your opinions. But acting like a social retard is of no value to the forum.

People with offensive views are generally only interesting because they give us something to argue about. Perhaps these so called Chinese expats are just moderators winding us up? And on that thought, I would invite the moderators to explain why forum rules are not being enforced because yesterday it was painfully obvious that at least one member has a blatant disregard for them.

Yes, I take your point about quality commentators But there are many quality commentators already here - it is just that they are capable of expressing an opinion without throwing a tantrum and so are not as evident.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 12:36:49 |Display all floors
fish11 wrote:

''Great shame of you, Changboy.''

Do not concern yourself about changabula even if you consider that he brings shame to China. I think he is a product of western society that he is so quick to criticise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 19:40:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatdragon at 2007-4-8 12:36
fish11 wrote:

''Great shame of you, Changboy.''

Do not concern yourself about changabula even if you consider that he brings shame to China. I think he is a product of western society that he ...

Oh no, its fatty, fatty, bum bum!

I see that you are supporting your fellow  freaks, deviants and wackos.

Don't you think that freaks like you and lone(turd)1 are the ones that bring real shame on humanity?

Why don't you join your fellow mutants like chowchow at sinocidal? You can be his little minion.

BTW Stop complaining about moderators banning this and that, freak. This particular thread is only 1 out of a total of 129632. The majority of them discuss major issues. This one doesn't -- it only discusses the freaks and mutants at sinocidal. What is wrong with using the appropriate description for these weird aliens? So stop crying like a baby.

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-4-8 08:05 PM ]
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 20:03:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lonewolf1 at 2007-4-8 08:06
@chang:  My dribble?  You better go back and check. I think you have me confused with the chairperson.

Hmmm.... somehow I just don't feel stepped on. But keep trying.

And stop SNIVELING just  ...

lone(turd)1:

You braindead sick little turd! You cannot even come up with anything unique! All what you are doing is using words that I have already written to you.

I am very disappointed! I need someone from sino(sucidal) with a more intelligent mind. In fact, ask for 10 more @ssholes to come and help you. You are not worth my sole effort, sonny boy. I will tell you what, some on this forum will come and help you. Already one or two have made their presence made.

I will toy with you for a bit. No need for three cylinders yet!
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 21:14:21 |Display all floors
chang:  Thanks for the words. They're very original. But not effective coming from you.
(Well,let's not rule out laughter)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.