Views: 3519|Replies: 2

请大家帮忙修改一下这份研究生复试时用的自我介绍好吗 .谢谢 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-30 20:03:56 |Display all floors
请大家帮忙修改一下这份研究生复试时用的自我介绍好吗 .谢谢

good morning , my dear teachers  , my dear professors . i m very glad to have this interview . i came from
shan xi province , which is famous for its abundent coal mine . my undergrated period will be accomplished here in july ,and now i m trying my best for obatining a key to .... university .
generally speaking , i m a hardworking student espeally do the thing im interested in . i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. furthermore , i m a person with great perserverence .
well in my spare time , i like football , basketball and music . also english is my favorite subjet. i often go to english corner to practise my oral english when i have time , and write compostion to improve my written english . but i know my english is not good enough , i will continue my study.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 20:45:47 |Display all floors
Good morning. Thanks for giving me this interview . I came from Shanxi Province, which is famous for its coal mines.

I'm finishing my undergraduate studies here in July, and trying my best to move on to postgraduate studies at  .... university . I am a hardworking student. When it comes to something I'm interested in, I won't give up until I finish it no matter how difficult it is. Anyway, I 'm one with great perserverence.

In my spare time, I like football, basketball and music. English is my favorite subjet. I often go to English corners to practise my spoken English, and keep writing in English to improve my written English. Of course I know my English is still to be improved.  I will not stop learning..

You should pay serious attention to your puctuations, capital letters, etc. if you want your English to be good.

[ Last edited by tumujerome at 2007-3-30 07:47 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 21:53:48 |Display all floors
我非常同意tumu的意见,既然这里是英语论坛,不是网上聊天,就要写得像英语的样子。比如,Good morning. 而不是 good morning. ,I came, 而不是 i came。学英语本来就是很麻烦的事,如果这点麻烦都不愿承担,怎么能学好?

恕我直言。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.