Author: rosepanther

chinese living in Europe [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-1 18:03:08 |Display all floors

I am not a traitor

Originally posted by canchin at 2007-3-31 13:49

So...your idea of morality is that insulting your homeland, your neighbors, your countrymen, your history, and your race in favor of others is proper is it?

Gee, an American doing that would ...

This is a very  word for me.Why am I a traitor?Because I have tried hard to change my life?Should I be one more miserable person in China?
China is in my blood and in me face.She is also in my mind all the time.
My happiness and my life is in Europe.Especially in Italy.
I do not feel a traitor.I am only an open minded person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 18:06:16 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by immouse at 2007-3-31 07:13

Good on you, Mr Rosepanther.  :)

Tell me, how many Chinese have you helped while you are in Europe?

When I was in London I was in serious need.I could not help myself.How could I help the chinese?
All the chinese I met in London were rich people.They came from rich families.I was the worst.I was the only one who needed help.
Now in Italy I can proudly inform you that I have helped the ones to who come to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 18:07:57 |Display all floors

it is my turn to enjoy them now

Originally posted by rosepanther at 2007-4-1 18:03

This is a very  word for me.Why am I a traitor?Because I have tried hard to change my life?Should I be one more miserable person in China?
China is in my blood and in me face.She is also in my m ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 18:14:37 |Display all floors
Gee, an American doing that would be pilloried in the press as a traitor. An Italian doing that, or a Greek doing that, or even a Brit doing that would also be pilloried in the press in their own country as a traitor suitable to being sent to the 7th level of hell.

No they wouldn't. In fact, moaning about how "awful" and "useless" people find British weather, people, food and government is a bizarre, masochistically common pasttime here in the UK. "would also be pilloried in the press in their own country as a traitor"? LOL I don't think so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 04:37:49 |Display all floors

I keep only the good

Originally posted by gobobo at 2007-3-31 09:30

Thankyou for sharing your positive experiences, rosepanther

To live in another country can be difficult at times, but you're inciteful enough to see the good stuff, and strong enough  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 09:52:06 |Display all floors
China is changing as you speak.

There are many people helping it to change for the better and it is currently taking place in great speed.

For you, you're just an "ordinary individual", so live your life to the fullest but stop demoralising your people. By doing so, you're not helping things better.

You are entitled to your own opinion so keep it in your hat.
xurfnet.blogspot.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 10:08:27 |Display all floors

let's make comparision

Originally posted by rosepanther at 2007-3-30 19:05
Although I come from a very miserable  family in China I managed to go and study in England.
I faced many financial problems there .I was a hard working person ,sincere and open to new things in l ...

ChinaVS Italy/Greece

which country's life that you enjoy more?

I was in European for few years, I had good memory there..
but now ,I am trying to do some businesses in China,'cause here is the market..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.