Author: shelleybelly

do you use dirty words on your daily communication [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-1 22:28:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 30-3-2007 08:53
i would say:bullshxt;
OF COURSE,too much bullshxt in our world..

Depends who I'm with. With friends a few dirty words make the conversation more interesting and spices up the expressions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 22:58:08 |Display all floors
Depends on who I'm with & the situation. I usually don't, and the whole time my son was little I never ever did.

Sometimes I use 'bad' words with good old friends. (hmm, ironic? bad words with good friends?)

I never use even small ones (damn, hell, crap, etc) at work, or with parents or older relatives or out in public with strangers.

Oh! I did! The other day something happened out in public... I know... I was looking at a bus stop sign and saw that the last bus had already come & gone... so I said half under my breath, "s***". I then looked around to see if anyone heard, but no one was near. Then I thought, "I wonder what that sounds like to chinese people", like do they think it's rude of me if they barely know the word, and how many people know it. Maybe I could go around cursing up a storm and no one will know anyway.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 22:59:01 |Display all floors

Reply #15 Peace

I would say there is too much bull ---- in his world, but I don't like to swear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 23:00:49 |Display all floors

Reply #17 broken_heart's post

Ship
High
In
Transit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 23:10:34 |Display all floors
In most situation, I am not accustomed to abuse someone in English, but rather in Chinese directly.
haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 09:30:16 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by canchin at 2007-4-1 14:26

I realized I forgot to mention the real reason so many people use some profanity in their daily spoken communication...because it is so damn hard to say: $$*^)@ !) $*%^*&@# #)%*#&*!) us ...

here the locals mostly say  WO CALL!!
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-2 09:32:15 |Display all floors

While

Originally posted by polaris1120 at 2007-3-30 17:08
of course i use them... but only to express my anger or shock when talking with my close friends...
other people believe i'm a gentle girl who never call someone names.  

while I was angry with sb,i can just say" I am going to kiss her/his ass''
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.