Views: 3627|Replies: 1

请大家帮忙修改一下这份研究生复试时用的自我介绍好吗 .谢谢 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-30 12:23:59 |Display all floors
good morning , my dear teachers  , my dear professors . i m very glad to have this interview . i came from
shan xi province , which is famous for its abundent coal mine . my undergrated period will be accomplished here in july ,and now i m trying my best for obatining a key to .... university .
generally speaking , i m a hardworking student espeally do the thing im interested in . i will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. furthermore , i m a person with great perserverence .
well in my spare time , i like football , basketball and music . also english is my favorite subjet. i often go to english corner to practise my oral english when i have time , and write compostion to improve my written english . but i know my english is not good enough , i will continue my study.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 13:29:28 |Display all floors
what's your major?
I like to be here, to be with you, to sense your presence all the time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.