Author: chinadaily

The other side of President Bush: [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-7 19:41:39 |Display all floors

Tibetans celebrating Losar Festival in

China:

1. Shanxi

On the occasion of the Tibetan New Year also known as Tibetan Losar in Tibetan language, over 200 Tibetan students of the Attached Middle School to Shanxi University gathered together to celebrate this traditional festival.

450,000 yuan (about 56,250 US dollars) has been donated to the School by some Shanxi governmental organs to improve the living and study condition of Tibetan students.
t1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-7 19:43:36 |Display all floors
2. in Beijing

This February 18 marks both the traditional Tibetan New Year (Losar) and Chinese Spring Festival. On the afternoon of February 15, 300 Tibetans working and living in Beijing held a get-together party at China Tibetology Research Center to welcome the Tibetan Fire-Pig Losar.

Last year, Tibet witnessed the operation of the Qinghai-Tibet Railway and the third industry bolstering by tourism had been rapidly developed. In addition, Tibet greeted the top economy increase in last ten years with a 40 per cent increase of tourists-receiving and tourism income.
t2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-7 19:45:26 |Display all floors
3. Xi'an

This February 18 marks the traditional Spring Festival as well as the Tibetan New Year (Losar), and 500 Tibetan students together with 200 officials in Lintong District of Xi'an, capital of Shaanxi Province
t3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 00:11:42 |Display all floors

Oh come on....

Bush is an Idiot

I don't blame him, I blame my fellow Americans for electing him.  He is the most funny when he is trying to be serious and blows the lines his handlers prepared.  

IMO any US citizen  that doesn't think bush is an idiot has their head buried in the sand....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N ... related&search=

more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h ... related&search=

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 05:18:19 |Display all floors

Propaganda Plant.

Dear emu,

I feel that you are about to tell me that Markwu is just a plant ; an agent of the Chinese secret police assigned this task of producing fake pictures and articles about Tibetans being happy and enjoying themselves. This Losar celebrations are just put-ons to fool the world. Come on , don't hold your bigoted  tongue back . Say it as it is !

You know once a bigot has made up his mind that the world is flat, no amount of science and evidence is going to convince him of the opposite. I will leave it at that . I have also, on good authorities, that Australia is at the bottom of the advanced nations in the treatment of its original inhabitants. This survey by the UN confrims what the world has been aware for decades. An average Aborigine man or women has 20 less years of life than the non-indigenous folk , thanks to the " benevolent " governmental policies. Chew on that one matey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 01:05:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2007-4-8 05:18
Dear emu,

I feel that you are about to tell me that Markwu is just a plant ; an agent of the Chinese secret police assigned this task of producing fake pictures and articles about Tibetans being ...

mengzhi:

You have me in absolute stitches!

That loser, emu, should have been at the Losar celebrations! His dumb brain works in a mysterious way. he would probably think that they were dancing because they were unhappy!

According to emu, the Tibetans are flocking to get out of Tibet!
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-9 05:57:05 |Display all floors

Darwinian Evolution in action.

Dear Chang,

It is the Darwinian evolution. People who have been around the kangas and emus for too long think like they do.  Very soon we may detect feathers and pouches appearing on these bigots and delusionists. The heat and drought have a lot to answer to . Cheers.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.