Views: 8040|Replies: 14

Hi all,can you tell me what is your meaning of your life. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-29 22:29:51 |Display all floors
Hi all, can you tell me what is your meaning of your life.  In almost one year, I form a habit, everyday at 8:00 am I go to work regularly, then I ring out at 5pm, When I get home,I have a snack. After my supper,I sat down before my computer and then play pc-games,or learn something,or  watch movies or write something in forum. Even I am getting boring to do this, I kept this habit. For I need to while away my time,I have no others to do.
Although I am not pessimistic,I find less and less fun in my life.
Do you have the same affection?   I long for your reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 22:52:57 |Display all floors
hum, why is everyone asking for th e meaning of life in this forum? i guess you must be young, as young as them.  It's understandable. When i was your age (early 20's?), i too asked that question. I spent a lot of time reading, especially difficult philosophy books, to try and understand the human situation. I took long walks in the evening to see sunsets. I was alone most of the time, and that loneliness has become a part of me even now towards the end of this life.  

Indeed, when one has just started out it life, it can be quite fun-less, which is rather contrary to expectations. In fact it is rather odd that the more densely populated a place, the more lonely can a person be. In the final analysis, i guess it requires one to make the first approach so that other people will open up too.

I had wanted to say something for all the young people. It's this (if i can only remember, hum, getting old now...):

when you are young, you must try your best to achieve as much as you can

because when you are old, it's going to be very difficult.

Looking threadbare now, i would say achieve as much savings as you can.  Every yuan counts

because nothing in life is free,

not even the air we breathe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 23:27:38 |Display all floors
hi,mark, what you said base on a presumption that  I AM YOUNG.  The fact is I am 30+ years old.
I also endured through the period what you mentioned thereinbefore.  A man like you maybe will not bewildered by such a question, but it doesn't mean you can explain it clearly. You are only too busy to think it or you only feel it is meaningless to think it. Does anyone really can explain it clearly?
An old proverb:"A man will not bewilder at 40", I think the reason is: when anyone be 40, he can see straight his future, He didn't need to struggle like a youngster. He has little chance to change himself, the only thing he can do is to enjoy his life.  Of course, few people are exceptive.
If now I need not struggle, I will not be puzzled too.
Because of struggle I can not relax myself at anytime, to balance struggle and enjoyment I was bewildered.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 00:25:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 16:37:14 |Display all floors
Hehe ~~
So many predecessors !
I show myslef ridiculously!
But,on the other side, it also means it is a bewilderment which puzzled many guys.
I admired you, write so much. It took me a long time to read it, I can't image how long have you taken to write it.
Are you an administrator of this forum?
Thank you for your kind reply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 19:13:22 |Display all floors
I dislike tests..exams

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 00:53:52 |Display all floors

only a few minutes; and i am not an administrator of this forum.

don't think too much about it;  just do the most honorable thing as well as you can each time you are asked by life.

our shadows follow us throughout our lives, especially when it is brightest in the day.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.