Author: havesomefun

what make me qualified for a foreign company? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-30 19:51:40 |Display all floors

Reply #5 changzhou007's post

yeah, i agreet with you at that piont. giving is better than taking.

you remind me that the companies are looking for people can contributre to their business.

but i am not sure if you know much about the education in China or not.

going back to the education area may not be a good choice for me anymore.
f
irstly, i don't like teaching in China. the adminstrators in shools not only run a school but also manage the teachings.
they are the bosses for everything, giving no changes for the teachers.

if the students don't have good marks in exams, no matter how lively your classes are and how your students creative are, ugly faces of the "bosses" will appear in front of you all the time...even the university teachers are not the EXCEPTIONS

secondly, i can't learn much about the education through the courses i am taking!
actually, we don't need lots  of teaching theory as teachers if we are not going to be professors in education area.

what's more, we have many many "bosses".

so i am here asking for help hoping to take as many suggestions as possible to prepare my future to succeed in business area.

[ Last edited by havesomefun at 2007-4-5 12:48 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.