Author: xilaren

should we be friends with people who are of the same level with us? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-30 10:52:13 |Display all floors

its funny no matter what "level" they may be on

You can always think they are the BEST!!!

:)
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 11:01:02 |Display all floors
...I prefer friends with the same wavelengh....in that case you won't find them difficult to communicate with :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 11:24:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-3-30 11:01
...I prefer friends with the same wavelengh....in that case you won't find them difficult to communicate with :)

absolutely right!     I just found it's natural to talk with people with similar, say, level.
I am a Beijing girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 11:48:08 |Display all floors
Yeah, cheer for the unsung heroes.

Your thread covers a lot of ground. One thing I'd like to say is that I am interested in people from all walks of life, and care for the ones who need help most, and always cheer for the unsung heroes, and have strong faith in the losers.

People call it as the quiet power of compassion. When you chase back to its origin meaning, it means to "suffer with". I am building up the kind of power bit by bit, at least, don't weaken it.

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-3-29 18:15
Congratulations to those unimportant small people .I feel ashamed of myself calling them uimportant.
In reality they are the most precious part of people for my life...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 15:50:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canchin at 2007-3-29 23:30

We should be "friendly" to everyone of whatever societal strata and then, friends with those of whatever societal strata that we find worthy of our friendship.

One must remember th ...

but sometimes,you 're nice to people,but people are not so nice to you..

complicated world///
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 15:51:21 |Display all floors
but the nice you get from the nice you pay!
Time for GCT!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 17:12:33 |Display all floors
Sometimes i am not in a friendly mood, and can be a little 'cold' with strangers i meet. I don't do this very often, and usually regret it afterwoulds, as everyone is human and deserves to be treated like a human being and not an animal.

I believe what 'goes around, comes around' (ie Karma) and the number of people that i am un-friendly to i will have the same returned to me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.