Views: 2272|Replies: 1

how? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-29 18:06:47 |Display all floors
Sculptures to improve interest in farmers

Updated: 2007-03-28 06:18

A student dressed as a farmer during a performance in Henan Zhongyuan University of Technology in Zhengzhou, Central China's Henan Province, March 27, 2007. More than 3000 students participated in the event, aimed at arousing interest in farmers among society. [newspohto]

A student dressed as a farmer during a performance in Henan Zhongyuan University of Technology in Zhengzhou, Central China's Henan Province, March 27, 2007. More than 3000 students participated in the event, aimed at arousing interest in farmers among society. [newspohto]

How does dressing up as a stereotypical farmer improve interest in them? and what is the purpose of that interest? more respect? They certainly have mine and i would never mock them by slapping mud on my face in an attempt to impersonate one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 04:06:54 |Display all floors
i think i will go improve interest in deaf people by pretending i can't hear all the lame irrational nonsense like this, that seems to be what's going on.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.