Author: ruotong

Are you still eager to learn English without CETs? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-3 20:15:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tianyuanedu at 2007-4-3 12:35
I'd be curiousto know your ideas on this decree once you should have finished reading it. It would be interesting to compare this decree with current Chinese olicy from a Chinese teacher's perspect ...

Thanks for your trust in advance and I am glad to share my ideas on that decree after I have finished reading that though it will be just my personal opinions. One important thing I need to point out is that I am just a rookie  in the teaching field and I am far from a typical Chinese teacher. Anyway I am happy to do something helpful for you.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 14:37:17 |Display all floors

Thanks Ruotong...

Sometimes the opinions of rookies are just as valuable as those of experienced teachers. Besides, some experienced teachers are eternal rookies, while some rookies can come up with fresh new ideas.
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 14:57:14 |Display all floors
i have learned  english and japanese  for years .iue them for my work without  teachers,i think  language is a tool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-6 15:42:30 |Display all floors

What a god damn examination~

I'm a Chinese college student.By 14 years schoollife,i went through countless examinations,and i was really tired of it.
It appears to me that a foreign language is usually interesting.i enjoy myself with learning English by watching Ameracian films and listening English music.Yes,that's really funny,and i learned a lot form that.But when it comes to the CET,i think every Chinese college students has a painful memory about it.
What's the most important,i found that what the CET requires us to learn is usually useless in my dailylife.what we spend plenty of time to learn just seems insignificant for us,that's ludicrous.
Now i'm preparing for the CET6~...........That's a bitter course,i think~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 22:20:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satannic at 2007-4-6 15:42
I'm a Chinese college student.By 14 years schoollife,i went through countless examinations,and i was really tired of it.
It appears to me that a foreign language is usually interesting.i enjoy mys ...

考试像是一次旅行,不必太在乎目的地,欣赏沿途的风景也不错。准备考试的过程中,也许你收获的,不仅仅是最后的那一个考试成绩呢。:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 22:25:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whiteehorse at 2007-4-6 14:57
i have learned  english and japanese  for years .iue them for my work without  teachers,i think  language is a tool.

yes, i agree with you that foreign lanaguage is a tool.

days ago i went to a different city for a trip . when i asked the way in putonghua, the local teenage could not understand me. he seemed not to catch my chinese. at last, i asked"where is the nearest bus stop" in english, he told me the answer in english quickly. .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-8 22:37:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tianyuanedu at 2007-4-6 14:37
Sometimes the opinions of rookies are just as valuable as those of experienced teachers. Besides, some experienced teachers are eternal rookies, while some rookies can come up with fresh new ideas.

Sorry, I haven't started to read the article. I am not so diligent as you imagine.

Experienced teachers are eternal rookies. I like the sentence and  i need to read you between the lines. :)

To live is to learn. There is no end in exploring the most effective ways to teaching. As a rookie,I do have some fresh ideas and I have put them into my daily teaching activities. I don't know if I can make a differnce, to change the idea of 'teach to test.'I wish  it is ' fun to learn'. They are partially my one-sided practices . Some say I just have impulsive enthusiasm and my passion cannot last long. It is a fact that my experiments are very tentative. They are not new but i love the way when i was a student. I dont know if my studnet love the very way since we have some generation gap, if three years is a generation.It is encouraging that my students love my methods and I have got some positive responses.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.