Post time 2007-3-31 16:24:37 |Display all floors
I was born ready.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 20:02:16 |Display all floors
i have already for Fool's day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 22:09:12 |Display all floors

A gift--have fun!

Just a gift-- April Fool's Day is the only day of the year when you can play tricks on people and needn't worry about them getting angry! Just remember, play safe and have fun!

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/lan ... /content_840976.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 09:40:58 |Display all floors
I'm from the United States.  April Fool's is usually celebrated most by children while in school, unless the day falls on a weekend.

It seems most adults celebrate April Fool's Day on their blogs these days.  They will blog a false story, trying to fool the people who read their blogs.  Last year, my friend blogged that he met a woman who convinced him to join a religious cult.   His blog post was very convincing and people believed him for days.   One friend even wanted to stage an intervention and get him out of the cult.  

Most people forget it is April Fool's Day.  When someone pulls a prank, it's usually the girlfriend telling her boyfriend she is pregnant.  She waits long enough for the boyfriend to really worry, then she yells, "FOOLED YA!  April Fools!"

Yes, those pranks can be very mean!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-1 15:44:03 |Display all floors

be fooled

maybe someone is right that this day is popular in school.i was fooled by my roommate because i was not ready for the fool's day.she fooled me at 0:00 o'clock.i think she must be waiting for the moment for days.she is a colorful girl.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.