Author: pandamonium

Does your gf mind if you are a totally selfish, useless, ignorant waster? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-28 15:55:18 |Display all floors
Is this a true story?! nothing fictional?

But you said "Elegant, beautiful, pretty, clever, thoughtful, stylish student girl", I assumed she was younger and not that traditional or conservative?

History? what about it. That she had sex with her bf at age 27/28? If she's 28 and still a virgin I'd think she's got some problem.

I feel bad for that girl but i think she's the one responsible for this. She could have made a different decision. She shouldn't let others manipulate her like this(maybe it's easier said than done). If she settles for less, and doesn't fight for what she deserves, no one can help her.
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 16:04:10 |Display all floors

pressure

there is pressure from parents (or a girl knows what would make them unhappy)

pressure from the bfs

I wonder how many girls get married when they are not really sure they have the right guy?

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 16:33:21 |Display all floors
I've witnessed many marriages of convenience..  Neither of the couple seems happy.

You know what is going on in Shanghai these days? Girl meets boy "Do you have a house/apartment in Shanghai?" "yes" "ok, i can marry you" or "Have you got a immigration plan to xx country?" "yes" "let's get married"

"What about true love?"  "what about love, this is LIFE"
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 16:50:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-3-28 03:55 PM
If she's 28 and still a virgin I'd think she's got some problem

no way... i would beg to differ

i would consider that highly respectable

whats so appealing is not simply because of the "untouched" aspect

but its a signature of self control and tremendous will power

i can only imagine what a amazing person she would be to have overcome her desires... desires that i know which is powerful beyond imagination...

definitely shows character

me?

im a slut *giggling*

wait... take that back, im an ethical slut *laugh out loud*
"It ain't no thang but a chicken wing."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 17:14:43 |Display all floors
What do you think of a 28 year old GUY who's still a virgin then? Don't say you admire his will power. I'd think he's ....not the most competitive among his peers.

And you think girls are soo very different than guys. guess what, not really.

Will power, yes I haven't eaten anything in 2 days... I'm so proud of myself. right, what's the point.

Long gone are the old days when "poor" equals "noble" and "rich" is sinful...
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 17:22:37 |Display all floors
when you feel love, go for it.

nobody is perfect. if she or he is sincere , faithful to the other half and willing to look afer each other, stay with each other, go for it.

why get so hesitated? no girl is perfect, neither are boys.

when you two get married, don't rush to have a baby if you two are not sure of the marriage. divorce then will become easy job.

no offense at all, just my humble opinion, for reference merely

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 17:48:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-3-28 05:14 PM
What do you think of a 28 year old GUY who's still a virgin then? Don't say you admire his will power. I'd think he's ....not the most competitive among his peers.

And you think girls are soo v ...

get back to you on this one after dinner

but you sound kinda bitter

and why havent you eaten anything in 2 days???

ill be back later to respond
"It ain't no thang but a chicken wing."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.