Views: 11813|Replies: 28

Does your gf mind if you are a totally selfish, useless, ignorant waster? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-28 12:40:37 |Display all floors
Just wondered :)

(don't try to be as annoying as I am and answer "does yours?" or similar)

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 13:33:49 |Display all floors

Oh,My

I guess the possibility a girl meets such a guy is less than 0.0000001.

She should send him to the museum directly If she met one by chance, .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 14:39:50 |Display all floors
errrr....

havent met any......

i hope they dont exist in this world....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 14:40:02 |Display all floors

Really?

How about a nice panda story?

Elegant, beautiful, pretty, clever, thoughtful, stylish student girl meets

Lazy, scruffy, insincere, "one of the lads", joker, irresponsible student boy

Of course, with such a perfect match she falls in love with him and he ..., well a chance for free sex that he can tell his mates about - sweet talks her a bit

Next, the girl spends her holidays working all day to get some money so she can rent an apartment (away from campus and all the cameras and her two dorm mates)

the girl makes the apartment as pretty and nice as she can, she hopes that when the new semester begins her waste of space boyfriend will do her the great honour of sleeping with her - oh, if she buys him beer and cigarrettes he might be so kind as to do that for her!

Boyfriend comes back from holiday - where he has been in his home town messing about with his friends and finds his girl in the apartment - wow! he thinks, "this is just like home, with mommy to clean up my mess" and even better the silly girl is offering him sex!

OK, job done and virginity gone - girl student feels a bit bored cleaning up this guys mess and the joy of doing his laundry is fading away

Next holiday, bf goes home again and girl student is alone. Girl meets a new guy, he seems nicer - responsible, clean, richer and he can cook. Girl sees new man loves her so she dates new man

The next semester begins - boyfriend comes back but there is a problem, his girl seems to be acting strange

Boyfriend finds out about new man and he has to remind girlfriend that she is his and she must marry him - after he tells everyone about her he says new man will not want her

Girl student doesn't want her parents and friends to know about her social business so she stays with waster boyfriend and tells new man to go away (poor new man)

Girl marries waster boyfriend and they fight like crazy until divorced

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 14:43:34 |Display all floors

The lesson of the story is

If you are traditional - keep your waster boyfriend out of your bed until you are married

If you do not - don't let some pathetic, waste of space trick you into marrying him just because the drunken prat has stolen your virginity

a sensible new man will understand

(but don't overdo it - one mistake is ok, but 10 guys a week - new man will run like the wind)

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 15:00:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-3-28 14:40
Boyfriend finds out about new man and he has to remind girlfriend that she is his and she must marry him - after he tells everyone about her he says new man will not want her

Girl student doesn't want her parents and friends to know about her social business so she stays with waster boyfriend and tells new man to go away (poor new man)

I don't follow the logic here

Is it shameful to be a "non-virgin"? If that's the case, I still think friends' gossip and parents' disappointment are much easier to deal with than staying with that waster.
I just don't understand..unless, she still has feelings for him?
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 15:20:28 |Display all floors

The logic

Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-3-28 15:00

I don't follow the logic here

Is it shameful to be a "non-virgin"? If that's the case, I still think friends' gossip and parents' disappointment are much easier to deal with than s ...

It is all about acceptable risk:

If the girl is getting old - say about 27 or 28, she can think that she does not have much more time to find a husband, so she considers this;

if she leaves waster bf for new man, waster bf will tell new man her history

if new man does not like this and he says he does not want her any more

then she has lost both her waster (but well known) bf and her new man

so if she knows waster bf better than she knows new man it is safer to stay with new man

Other factors can make a girl think like this not just her age - for example if her family live on the side of a remote mountain, she can feel that she has to find a husband before she leaves university.

Please note; this is not my opinion, idea or thinking - this is what I have learnt from the things girls have told me.

:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.