Author: voice_cd

What do you think of the 2008 Olympic medal? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-25 16:20:08 |Display all floors
chinese culture does not equal to china in ancient.  the medal  can be a morden one.                     
and it is enough for jade to be designed  in  the  medal  as a big sign of chinese cluture .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-26 03:02:48 |Display all floors
i think it's unique

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-28 17:54:05 |Display all floors
From my fisrt look, it's just so so. The pattern of Greece godness on the upside is terrible, which is like the side of a coin.Why not using olive branch and dove of peace. The downside is ok.I love the simplicity and direct of the Chinese Jade that dinitely shows the chinese style.
A bosom friend afar brings distance near!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-9 16:12:27 |Display all floors
both of them are very good !
2008 beijing olympic medal should cooperate with the china culture,the china customs!
that may be the most important
china is a have five thousand years history country
this our adventage ,also our wealth

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-21 15:33:09 |Display all floors
i don't think there any china element reflect from  it.
the similar appearance not means the same spirit.
especially the front face's statuary seems far from our own culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 13:35:09 |Display all floors
Well, not too bad.
I saw a running angel in the front, and the design of back seemed too simple which looked like an ancient coin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-29 13:05:15 |Display all floors
The design of the back is very special. The ribbon with clouds on it also represents Chinese culture. As for the front design, I think it is kind of  normal, but anyway, we can easily know the medals are for Olympic Games and that is enough. Although the 2008 Olmpic Game is  
held in China, the most important thing is that  it is a traditional modern Olympic Game. We can't change the international games to be
traditional Chinese games. So the design should have but not too many Chinese elements.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.