Author: sexlion

If you have much money............? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-3-30 19:32:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-30 09:01


hehe...thanks for mary

yes...which should be called for "勿以善小而不為"----dont ignore for doing triffling charity...

maybe I wanna be the sponsor to establish the mechanism, a ...


i told u to have a sex change but u don't wanna listen girl!!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2007-3-30 22:19:39 |Display all floors
first,i'll buy a house,a car.
then i'll some to the mechanism beneficence

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-3-31 09:56:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by francecico at 2007-3-30 22:19
first,i'll buy a house,a car.
then i'll some to the mechanism beneficence


hehe...very nice...

you are realistic and warm-hearted...

for house and car is the essential qualification for us...

then think about beneficence...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-3-31 09:58:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-3-30 19:32


i told u to have a sex change but u don't wanna listen girl!!!!


hehe...

maybe they are prepense to tell that...

just like you...

I dont care for that...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2007-3-31 14:02:35 |Display all floors
what a nice dream place.

Hey,guys

You are so great. Share this place with others about a beautiful rich dream.Haha.
If I have much money, i would like to travel around the world, enjoy the leisure life. Nowadays i am bearing too much pressure. I need relax, just relax.
I love tulip.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-4-1 02:28:46 |Display all floors

RE

Originally posted by redtulip at 2007-3-31 14:02
what a nice dream place.

Hey,guys

You are so great. Share this place with others about a beautiful rich dream.Haha.
If I have much money, i would like to travel around the world, enjoy the l ...



MONEY CAN GIVE YOU ENJOYMENT BUT IT CAN NOT SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-4-1 14:36:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-30 09:01


hehe...thanks for mary

yes...which should be called for "勿以善小而不為"----dont ignore for doing triffling charity...

maybe I wanna be the sponsor to establish the mechanism, a ...

I am soooooo sorry. What a mistake I have made.
I am new comer, only familiar with some of your name here, but no more information.........it won't happen again

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.