Author: sexlion

Say good bye, can we still be friends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-29 18:08:31 |Display all floors
what happen if he or she is your collesgue? friend still? or no conversation at all?
how can you deal with that???? you might meet him(her) everyday, might have to talk to each other by work force!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-29 18:10:15 |Display all floors
thats why i never think its smart to date coworkers...absolutely stupid to date ppl work in same company..lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 09:06:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by homehunter at 2007-3-29 18:08
what happen if he or she is your collesgue? friend still? or no conversation at all?
how can you deal with that???? you might meet him(her) everyday, might have to talk to each other by work force!!!

hehe...

good question..

we call it office love...in fact, you can not guarantee your love 100 percent success...

so , we are difficult to be stranger after we said good bye...

but ..it's embarrassed...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-30 09:28:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-27 15:31
most of us need love, especially when we are becoming mature...we need boyfriends or girlfriends to share our happiness and sadness, we need to support each other...although we dont know if we can  ...

Hey, if it' yours, then it's yours
If it;s not, then let it be!

i mean there's no reason to soak in your misery and kept thinking about it. I mean if she went and got married, that probably mean she really love that man, beside even if she didn't, that's still not the point. The point is that she made her choice of wanting a separate life, then you should go on to yours. Does this help??? I don't know if i am helping you or making everything worse for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 10:49:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-3-29 18:10
thats why i never think its smart to date coworkers...absolutely stupid to date ppl work in same company..lol

hehe...

it's not absolutely!!!

such as your company is so big...you are difficult to meet in working time...it's good...

of course, the culture is so important...

in fact, sometimes, you and your bf/gf are in a same company is so convenience...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 10:52:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-31 12:49

hehe...

it's not absolutely!!!

such as your company is so big...you are difficult to meet in working time...it's good...

of course, the culture is so important...

in fact, somet ...

nope...i would never date guys from my company...i never date guys from my uni....i dont like that idea....i wanna keep my personal life private...and discreet..lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 11:00:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-3-31 10:52

nope...i would never date guys from my company...i never date guys from my uni....i dont like that idea....i wanna keep my personal life private...and discreet..lol

hehe...

why dont date the guy for your university...

it's so memorable and sweet to have a love in uni...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.