Author: sexlion

Say good bye, can we still be friends? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-3-28 10:23:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2007-3-28 10:02

Yes,learn to endure, and learn to forget,although we has been suffered from memory......
But is that really forgettable?
Can you?


hehe...

I can , and I can do everything, if I wish...

but that feeling is really not so good...

and we have to face that experience to lose our love several times...

and you?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-3-28 10:27:16 |Display all floors
i guess most break-up ended in disappointment with each other, or other negative feelings. So impossible to be friends. Also i feel it will be awkward to be friend with your ex. Anyway, just personal opnion.
Learn to be independent!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-3-28 10:49:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-28 10:23


hehe...

I can , and I can do everything, if I wish...

but that feeling is really not so good...

and we have to face that experience to lose our love several times...

and you?

Well, I am sure every one can, time proves everything.
Some one need long time to recover,but as for others, several monthes is ok

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-3-28 13:53:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2007-3-28 10:49

Well, I am sure every one can, time proves everything.
Some one need long time to recover,but as for others, several monthes is ok


hehe..

so we can not believe for the solemn pledge for love?

but for me...

some love can let me memory for a whole life..

you only need several months?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-3-28 14:35:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-28 13:53


hehe..

so we can not believe for the solemn pledge for love?

but for me...

some love can let me memory for a whole life..

you only need several months?

I hope I can

It seems we have been out of this thread.......

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-3-28 14:38:12 |Display all floors
nope...cant be friends......cos we have loved each other..its hard to be just friends ... so better be strangers...no contacts from then on ..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-3-28 14:40:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-3-28 14:38
nope...cant be friends......cos we have loved each other..its hard to be just friends ... so better be strangers...no contacts from then on ..

You hit the point, agree with you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.