Views: 87817|Replies: 841

Say good bye, can we still be friends? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-27 15:31:33 |Display all floors
most of us need love, especially when we are becoming mature...we need boyfriends or girlfriends to share our happiness and sadness, we need to support each other...although we dont know if we can be couples...

and seems that words " say good bye" is the common result for most of our love...sometimes we are difficult to face that "good bye" time...

I have the same experiences twice...in campus, my gf and I promise we can live for a life...and we kidding for "even we can not marry, we will become the best friends in the world...and like most story, we had to say good bye for the long distance and her parents...

at the beginning time, she often telephone with me, greeting and "report" for her condition, it's seems we can obey our pledge to be the best friends in the world...but little by little...the telephone is less and less...till someday I initiatives to call her...she quiet to told me that she got married...and gentlely told me to forget her...for she didnt wanna her husband misunderstanding...I kept silent, and I knew it's impossible to be the best friends, even common friend with her...

has the experiences with the first time...when I say good bye with another girl...I have nothing promise for her, and dont expect we can still be friends in the future...:)

but another guy are so lucky than me, his former girlfriend invited him to join her family corporation, and he become the CEO of that corporation...earning more and more money...that corporation is my former corporation...

dear friends...if you are falling love with , or you have faced the "say good bye" times...do you have the same feeling with me, do you wish to still be friends when you say good bye...:lol

please comment, thanks...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 15:47:32 |Display all floors
Keep all in the heart,but dont contact each other any more, it is good to both.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 16:43:02 |Display all floors
After we broke up, we spent quite a long time being friends with benefits.

Even now, I still think it is a good way to say good bye.

When you began to realize the man you were with was not the Mr.Right you had been looking for.
When your dream of marrying him was broken.
You would think of leaving him.

But since you have spent quite a long time together, you have been got used to each other, if you broke up suddenly without any connection at all, you would feel so lost.......

So, I think being friends with benefits is a good way to lest the pain.
And while the relationship is cool down enough I guess you two can be just friends in a very natural way

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 20:07:37 |Display all floors

Be mature ,be friends and not least be enemies

Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 08:54:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2007-3-27 15:47
Keep all in the heart,but dont contact each other any more, it is good to both.

hehe...

keep all in the heart...

you know , sometimes, we are so suffering for keep it in heart...

maybe we need to learn how to endure...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 10:02:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-28 08:54

hehe...

keep all in the heart...

Yes,learn to endure, and learn to forget,although we has been suffered from memory......
But is that really forgettable?
Can you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 10:04:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-28 08:54

hehe...

keep all in the heart...

Yes,learn to endure, and learn to forget,although we has been suffered from memory......
But is that really forgettable?
Can you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.