Author: voice_cd

Chinese gov't to invest 100 billion yuan in Tibet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-27 21:07:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 21:35:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2007-3-27 23:05
Yes exactly, I expect that nothing the Chinese government does would be seen as a positive by ec, taiwaninuk, and seneca.   ...

As you've only been on the forum for a couple of months, I don't expect you've read my positive posts encouraging good news, reports and actions by the Chinese Government over the years I've been here.
However "good news" and positive actions are what we'd expect from governments and we should not have to clap our hands and applaud every little bit of public expenditure.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 21:37:38 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 08:35:35 |Display all floors
The State delivers; the China-bashers run helter-skelter back to their kennels, like dogs with tails between the hind legs.

China, rise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 20:52:57 |Display all floors

Reply #11 --- markwu's post...

The original post of this thread stated the China was investing in the development of a particular portion of the nation.  Nothing unusual for the majority of developed nations.

Then came unwarranted complaints that Westerners would start bashing China for doing so (please explain this logic to me:  why would you think Westerners would even care about such a hum-ho subject/topic, much less criticize China for doing so.  Might as well say Westerners will raise hell because the sun is going to rise this morning and set tonight.).

Then more complaints because Westerners are not jumping on the bandwagon to congratulate China for making the investment.  What's next?  Should we all congratulate China for putting up traffic lights at all major metropolitan intersections?

And how does the indifference of most forumites to this non-event classify it as a proof that anyone was humiliated or defeated?

Please explain your logic and what exactly you think is being debated/discussed in this thread.

All I see is an attempt by hate-mongers to start a mud-slinging contest with others who are, frankly, bored and uninterested in the topic.

[ Last edited by nosferatu at 2007-3-29 12:27 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2007-3-28 20:57:58 |Display all floors

Nosferatu

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2007-3-28 21:05:56 |Display all floors

Nosferatu - may I suggest this instead...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.