Author: i_smuggle

water is life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-10 14:58:50 |Display all floors
I often drank tap water straight when I perspired so much playing football(soccer). I didn't get a running stomach from doing that, although I would prefer bottled drink on any day~

It's a long time ago when i last ventured under a faucet. I think that says something about the drinkability of tap water in Beijing.  You can get away with taking small amount each time though, until the effect is proved otherwise.
Dream on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-17 21:07:32 |Display all floors
Before I went to university, I kept on drinking well water and tap water. I was health all along.  But now when I directly drink the fresh well water or tap water again, I will feel a  stomach ache.  AI--, a weak constitution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 14:51:00 |Display all floors
at SZ if you want to put fish into the tap water, you'd better let the water sit out for one day, as there is too much chlorine inside either.

when i were a kid, i used to drink tap water, special at summer, and it seemed taste a bit of sweet......

now i cook the tap water then drink, and i don't like the bottled water, some experts say the bottled water has few minal and is harmful to human's healthy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-18 23:05:36 |Display all floors
my parents told me never to drink tap water in china unless you boil it. they said the only safe water is those bottled one that cost 10rmb or more.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.