Author: xilaren

which things make you feel disgusted [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-28 00:36:32 |Display all floors
The hair thing doesn't gross me out as much as it does most people.
If you mean seeing things, then I think watching an animal get hacked up to be made into steak or chicken or whatever is disgusting. Sometimes even the meat in the store grosses me out if I think about it while I'm looking at something that still looks like an animal.

On another note, when I only saw the title, I thought you meant other kinds of things, like... it disgusts me to think of how much the US is spending on military BS meanwhile they can't put some more money toward education (specifically the poor & inner cities in the US). Or... My student loans are approximately the same cost as keeping an adult prisoner in jail for a year. Why will they put those thousands of dollars to some guy who raped or murdered instead of to me, a good person who just wanted to go to school but couldn't afford it? That's my complaining soapbox bit. I'm done.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 08:36:30 |Display all floors
I can remember eating a granny smith apple once and finding half a worm in it , I quickly brought the other half back up
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 08:52:47 |Display all floors
i have a pretty high tolerance for disgusting things. being a salt water fisherman for over 10 years and cleaning my own 30 lbs. tuna is no biggy

but of course there are some things that i find gross nontheless

people who eat their own booger

butt grease

fuzzy green stuff that grows on food

deadly bacterias that eats human flesh
"It ain't no thang but a chicken wing."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 12:00:17 |Display all floors
Well~~~~~Narrow-minded people let me  feel disgusted~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.