Author: sexlion

what's wisdoms are so helpful for you?please share and explain [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-4-3 08:50:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-4-1 20:39
advise others to be meek

hehe...panda

yes...

meek is so important in current sociality...is a type of our EQ...especially for female...

and my today's wisdom is:

dont "hit a person when he is down"...if he is down...give him some help...maybe those help will help you a whole life...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-3 11:13:35 |Display all floors
If you are mad at somebody, you are using his or her wrongdoings to punish yourself.
Though sometimes difficult to follow, it is a good saying to smooth my temper and headache. Every day i am trying to be a more balanced person in heart. As said by the ancient Chinese wise philosopher: balance is the ultimate goal and only secret to long life. :)
Learn to be independent!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 13:33:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-31 10:15

hehe...

maybe...which let me think a wisdom:

many strangers relative will visit you, even you live in far away remote mountains...if you are rich...

seldom people pay attention to you. ...

very true words!!!

our former PM says those are his biggest headaches with relatives!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 13:58:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-4-4 13:33

very true words!!!

our former PM says those are his biggest headaches with relatives!!!

hehe...really?

for his poor relative...

then there are another wisdom:

dont look down the poor person, especially for the young person...

maybe he will beyong you soon;

dont flatter with that rich person, especially for that female person...

maybe she only give your her cool ass for your kiss...
:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 13:59:49 |Display all floors
Das Energi
by Paul Williams

from pp. 78-79

Sooner or later a person begins to notice that everything that happens to her is perfect, relates directly to who she is, had to happen, plays its little role in fulfilling her destiny.

When she encounters difficulty, it no longer occurs to her to complain -- she has learned to expect nothing, has learned that loss and frustration are a part of life, and come at their proper time -- instead she asks herself, why is this happening? . . . by which she means, what can I learn from this, how will it strengthen me, make me more aware? She lets herself be strenthened, lets herself grow, just as she lets herself relax and enjoy (and grow) when life is gentle to her.

Strengthened by this simple notion, simple awareness, that life is perfect, that all things come at the proper moment, and that she is always the perfect person for the situation she finds herself in, a person begins to feel more and more in tune with her inner nature, begins to find it easier and easier to do what she knows is right. All chance events appear to her to have been intended; all intentional actions she clearly perceives as part of the workings of Chance. Anxiety seldom troubles her; she knows her death will come at the proper moment; she knows her actions are right and therefore whatever comes to pass as a result of them will be what is meant to happen. When she does feel anxiety, she realizes it is because of that thing she's been meaning to do but hasn't done, some unfulfilled relationship she's been aware of, but . . . She perceives the anxiety as a message that she'll have to stop hestating if she wants to stay high . . . She knows that she is out of tune because she's let herself get out of tune; and because she knows she can, she begins to take action. She enjoys her high life; does not enjoy anxiety; so she stops hesitating and does what she has to do.

She does not live in a state of bliss, though perhaps she feels herself moving toward one -- or toward something, she doesn't know what it is but it is the way she has to go, the journey towards it is the only life she enjoys. It is hard; it is exciting; it is satisfying, lonely, joyous, frustrating, puzzling, enlightening, real; it is her life, that's all. She accepts it.

Sooner or later a person begins to notice . . .

[ Last edited by i_smuggle at 2007-4-4 02:08 PM ]
meaning1.JPG
"It ain't no thang but a chicken wing."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-4 17:06:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-4-4 13:58

hehe...really?

for his poor relative...

then there are another wisdom:

dont look down the poor person, especially for the young person...

maybe he will beyong you soon;

dont fl ...

YES, REAL!!!

They are not too poor but REALLY GREEDY!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-4-5 08:53:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-4-4 17:06

YES, REAL!!!

They are not too poor but REALLY GREEDY!!!

hehe...greedy

I heard greedy is the inbeing for humans...

I had several times to experience the difference swindles...

for I am not greedy...so, I am not cheated...

so , today's wisdom is:

dont too greedy...then less trouble...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.