Author: sexlion

what's wisdoms are so helpful for you?please share and explain [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-27 09:02:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-3-26 23:31
"If you want a man to do something, make him think it was his idea." - my Grandma

Sounds funny, but it sure as heck works.

hehe...freakyqi

it's very good...if you doing that, I trust most of men will kneel down your underdress...

for which make men felt have face...and arrive your aim...

yes...I will use it for my senior:

"if you want your senior to do something, make him/her think it was his/her idea"...

thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 09:10:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-3-26 21:42

Never wait for chances to come to you.You can create the chances by yourself

hehe...yes...

we call it dont " shou zhu dai tu"---waiting for windfalls...

create for yourself...

and I will share you another wisdom:

dont afraid of failure...maybe today's failure will help you get tomorrow's success...

dont too happy for your success, maybe today's success will be the barrier for your future...

answer#:

we need to have a common heart attitude either you are failure or successful...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 10:12:29 |Display all floors
obtaining great wisdom  comes from close fellowship with great thinkers such as the famous greeks (Socrates, Plato), Seneca, Erasmus, the great artists and thinkers of the Italian Reniassance on up to Montaigne, Condorcet, Montesquieu, Locke, Voltaire, Jefferson, J.S. Mill up to Sir Isaiah Berlin and Paul Johnson of our times

you guys should check out these cool cats and read some of their amazing writings
"It ain't no thang but a chicken wing."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 12:32:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-27 09:02
yes...I will use it for my senior:

"if you want your senior to do something, make him/her think it was his/her idea"...

Oh yeah, definitely! It works on lots of people, and it's ESPECIALLY useful for bosses or anyone above you who needs to think they rule.
I am not rich.  :L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 13:05:30 |Display all floors

Ok 3 pearls of wisdom

1. Get up early because if you have thought of doing it then you can be sure that 1,000 other people are on their way to do it too

2. Always buy good quality towels (not the cheap ones) it is cheaper in the end - and less fluff on your dark clothes

3. Never let people know you are kind and if someone is kind to you don't tell everyone!
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 13:24:20 |Display all floors

this wisdom is black-heart devil

Originally posted by freakyqi at 2007-3-27 12:32

Oh yeah, definitely! It works on lots of people, and it's ESPECIALLY useful for bosses or anyone above you who needs to think they rule.

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 13:45:22 |Display all floors
<< Whenever  you feel like criticizing anyone, just remember that all the people in the world haven't had the advantages that you've had. >>

Couldn't remember where I抳e picked it up. I like it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.