Author: talian

boring [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-26 09:55:57 |Display all floors

why

I don't know the reason that you have this feeling.
But I know that one person  doesn't live for himself/herself, you have parents and friends, of course you will have your own home which includes your wife and children.  You have a long journey. In a word, to all, you hold them, you have responsibility and obligation for them. So, you must and should learn from now on, grasp the time you have wasted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 10:16:40 |Display all floors

Never give up!

It goes without saying that fierce competition in job market is depressing us to some extent. But  a person with confidence and constancy should has  ability to match the demand of the society.I am a engineer.I have not enough time to improve English.I never give up studying English in the past years. I believe the effort in English study will let me reap rich return in my career development.As a student,you possesss available time to make progress in your major. You can secure your prospective achievement if you are willing to devote your energy into this field.

Monson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-26 10:52:55 |Display all floors

time to decide

I believe someone is not suit to do something.
If you just like so, you should decide what you do in the future, because you know, doing foreign trades need foregn language skills.
So, I think it is better to decide what we should do in the future and then to learn that skills. Of course, if you want to do something that not your strong suit, you have to pay more time but can't get best.
If you decide what you will do, please work hard at it, because you should believe man power is endless.
Have a good luck.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.