Author: changzhou007

Thick face and black heart, the key to run a successful business? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-26 23:17:01 |Display all floors
The usual cycle is this:

first, be naturally kind and good-natured,  then when things get from bad to worse, apply thick-face-black-heart (which in some instances could also mean apply thick-heart-black-face), and finally when filled with remorse, return to be naturally kind and good-natured again.

Since one already knows this cycle will usually happen, why not jump from step 1 to step 3 and bypass step 2?

In other words, no thick-face-black-heart.  Not even thick-heart-black-face.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 10:07:40 |Display all floors

Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-3-26 12:47

indeed,not a good quality of running business...
I am decisive person..

Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-3-26 12:47
hehe...

yes...

most of time, people think you need thick face and black heart, either you business your own boss or employed by others...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 10:10:19 |Display all floors
Mark, what a piece of wisdom! Thank you.

Originally posted by markwu at 2007-3-26 23:17
The usual cycle is this:

first, be naturally kind and good-natured,  then when things get from bad to worse, apply thick-face-black-heart (which in some instances could also mean apply thick-hea ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 10:11:09 |Display all floors
:):):)

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-3-26 22:08

When I run a business the first thing I deposit is my heart.I need a moral  motivation.I fight for this motivation and not for the money.
The success of any job I do has to be shared with somebo ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 10:14:20 |Display all floors
What am I doing for a living?

Hmmm, I am a chef specializing in French cuisine and wine tasting, just kidding

I am helping those big companies to run their businesses, to keep them healthy and in good shape and not over weight. But, have no idea how to run a ma&pa shop, what a pity huh!  

Originally posted by rosepanther at 2007-3-26 07:38

I am working as a chef in Florence.Although I am very satisfied with my job I want to open a restaurant of my own or with a good partner in Greece.When you have the knowledge why not dare?
Being ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-27 10:58:26 |Display all floors
in my opinion, keep the thick face but replace the black heart with a business concept called

"Win/Win"

where both party or all of the participants enjoy positive and profitable outcomes

youre going to have to work on the indecisive part because thats what business owners do all time

Making decisions!

the key to business success lies in the competency of the owner in becoming a "compass"

employees or managers will at times propose to you 2 ideas or strategies that can be totally apart from each other

which way will you lead them?
"It ain't no thang but a chicken wing."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-28 08:55:07 |Display all floors
Thank you, i_smg...

Win-Win should be deserved on the top of my wish list, but how?

Decision, decision and decision, Hmmm, I knew how.

You see, we have been using the decision aid software tools to help those multinational giants to make the final call, at least to show them the output of what these intelligent tools thinkbefore they put pen on paper.

Of course, you don't need those sophisticated tools for a ma&pa shop.

Originally posted by i_smuggle at 2007-3-27 10:58
in my opinion, keep the thick face but replace the black heart with a business concept called

"Win/Win"

where both party or all of the participants enjoy positive and profit ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.