Author: zzwsdrz

what kind of woman do you love most? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-3-31 05:55:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-3-31 05:39
lets look at some known numbers shall we , I have had eight sexual partners since loosing my virginity to my wife on our honeymoon , six of them where unfaithful and two were not , as I am the only ...

HEY, HEY, you could lying!!!
Because from what I seen in college and my past.
MENS = PIGS (harsh, isn't it, hey truth sometimes hurts!)
Case 1: One of my friend who got engage, and she was suppose to marry this guy (oh yeah, both American), the guy cheated on her, and told her he's sick of seeing her, what the hell is up with that. (<-- COMMON case of men can not control their *ick)
Case 2: (real life story, oh yeah both are Chinese), a woman who dates this guys for like 13 years, she has had numerous abortions (yeah, i knew  its illegal, BUT she did it... okay) This JERK let her for a *ucking passport (married some girl in America), what a WHORE! (and he told her that she's getting too old (she's about 33 years old at the time) and ugly for him, what the hell, he's two years older than her??? If she's old, what about HIM???) (this story is like 9 years old)
Case 3: NUMEROUS of my American friend's SLUT boyfriends cheats on them, one can't take it, and they split, and another still sticks to one (because she starts to cheat on him with someone else too), another american & her bf is on and off!

WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW???  
oh my god, now i know why i am so cynical towards MARRIAGE!!! (it's all my friends fault, THEY HAD TAINTED my MIND!, Please someone pass me the HOLY WATER.... eerrr.... question, do i suppose to drink it or soak my head in it??)  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 06:03:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bubbletea at 3/30/07 16:23

hahahahaha........... wow, obviously that girl is pretty dumb to think up a quote like that!
I am ashamed to count her as one of us (female), since USUALLY we are brighter than the mal ...

well, she wasnt joking... she was being serious
aside from that... i guess we have different definition of "a guy really really really loves a girl" my defintion is something like this: If a guy REALLY loves a girl, he wouldnt cheat becuz he love the girl so much. If he does cheat on the girl, then he doesnt really love the girl... you get what i am trying to say hither?
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 06:10:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-3-31 06:03

well, she wasnt joking... she was being serious
aside from that... i guess we have different definition of "a guy really really really loves a girl" my defintion is something like th ...

YEAH... I get what you mean. BUT it's very rare for a guy to stay faithful!!! (EVEN IF HE REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVES the girl!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 06:56:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bubbletea at 2007-3-30 22:54
WOW KOSSUTIN, you changed my quote, I didn't even notice it till now! ( WAIT a MINUTE, you can't change my quote, that's SO WRONG! even the judge will tell you that!)

As for how girls are controlled by the female hormones, HAaaa...... yeah right, our hormones don't over thrown our BRAIN, okay. besides, we DON'T HAVE THE ANIMAL URGE like mens do!

Ok.. Tell me what's wrong in changing quote?

Are you denying that womans aren't controlled by hormones? How come?
Before you blame mans you should also consider faults in females also. Do you think it is equality to only blame mans?
Though it is quite common for feminists to blame mans and don't see problems in themselfs.

Btw. Female's hormones over thrown their brains quite often and that same apply to mans also. It is quite silly to deny hormones influence to us.
Waiting for summer :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 07:00:12 |Display all floors
Shouldn't it be obvious that cheating is in human nature?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 07:05:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kossutin at 2007-3-31 07:00
Shouldn't it be obvious that cheating is in human nature?

Errrr..... i think you forgot we also has the GIFT called CONTROL, right!!!
Oh yeah, bhy the way, did you read message/post #33, <----u changed my famous quote!
without WOMEN, there wouldn't be ANY men

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-31 07:05:22 |Display all floors
Reasons are bit different for females and males to cheat.

Biological reasons for females to cheat is to get better genes. Isn't it good idea to get good genes for baby and use faithful and kind man to grow up that baby?

Biological reason for males to cheat is to spread their genes. Isn't it good idea to spread your genes as much as possible? That is the way your genes to survive.

We might sometimes deny our instincts, but still our instincts have quite powerful effect on us.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.